Pokemon Pyramid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Pyramid

This is the forums for Pokemon Pyramid Rpg.

RPGHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inCHAT

Secret Broadcast from Base V

Go down 
+5
♥FletchlingK66♥
Bt1229-King of Lucarios
FlareFlareon
Alceste
Shockwave
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Shockwave
Shockwave

Secret Broadcast from Base V Empty
PostSubject: Secret Broadcast from Base V   Secret Broadcast from Base V Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 5:41 am

C:\Loading Video...
Secret Broadcast from Base V Qnea
*zzzzpp*
J:>Hello, My name is JoJo and this is a special broadcast from the secret base, Base V!
J:>In this video I'll be showing you the many experiments we do here at Base V!

J:>The first example on the list is the genetically altered Pokemon. We edited their genetic makeup to make them physically look like certain pop culture icons!
Secret Broadcast from Base V 1fh Secret Broadcast from Base V Cte
J:> Here we have Pamyumite and Magnepon; which are based off of Kyary Pamyu Pamyu (this video exactly)

Secret Broadcast from Base V Aibw Secret Broadcast from Base V 8x9o
J:> Next we have Monoursa and Ursamono; based off of Monokuma.(from Dangan Ronpa )

Secret Broadcast from Base V JhrSecret Broadcast from Base V Eg78
J:> Lastly we have Magical Azumari and Monoazumi; based off of Usami. (from Dangan Ronpa also )

J:>Next on the list is the glorious mutant experiments!
Secret Broadcast from Base V 8upz Secret Broadcast from Base V F9bz
Secret Broadcast from Base V B3lmSecret Broadcast from Base V 6be5
J:>Our mutants are made by combining grade-A parts from many different pokemon, it can also be called splicing!

J:> The last thing on the list is our custom made robots! Not exactly an experiment, but we want to show them off anyway.
Secret Broadcast from Base V 3dxc Secret Broadcast from Base V GrkxSecret Broadcast from Base V Z3f

J:>This broadcast will be ending soon, so I would like thank you for viewing and we hope to have a partnership with you in the future!
J:>See you later!
Back to top Go down
Alceste
Alceste

PostSubject: Re: Secret Broadcast from Base V   Secret Broadcast from Base V Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 8:28 am

These will probably be the best sprites on Pyramid!!!!!
Back to top Go down
FlareFlareon
FlareFlareon

PostSubject: Re: Secret Broadcast from Base V   Secret Broadcast from Base V Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 7:42 pm

I want that Giratina-Arbok-Rhyperior-fusiin thing *o*
Back to top Go down
http://yoi.com
Bt1229-King of Lucarios
Bt1229-King of Lucarios

PostSubject: Re: Secret Broadcast from Base V   Secret Broadcast from Base V Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:51 pm

Not bad, FlareFlareon.
Back to top Go down
Bt1229-King of Lucarios
Bt1229-King of Lucarios

PostSubject: Re: Secret Broadcast from Base V   Secret Broadcast from Base V Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:53 pm

Whoops, sorry, I thought it was FlareFlareon, my bad. D:
Back to top Go down
♥FletchlingK66♥
♥FletchlingK66♥

PostSubject: Re: Secret Broadcast from Base V   Secret Broadcast from Base V Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 10:26 am

I like them ♥

Last edited by ♥FletchlingK66♥ on Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Do I need a reason? I just... Oops)
Back to top Go down
http://de-arimasu-joltik.tumblr.com/
FlareFlareon
FlareFlareon

PostSubject: Re: Secret Broadcast from Base V   Secret Broadcast from Base V Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 10:49 am

♥FletchlingK66♥ wrote:
I like them and all... But The Robots are copied from other people. Such as the middle one is made by wolfin. So these might be stolen.
Just noticed that..
huh.
Back to top Go down
Shockwave
Shockwave

PostSubject: Re: Secret Broadcast from Base V   Secret Broadcast from Base V Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 4:37 pm

Nah guys, all these sprites are made by me.
Back to top Go down
Romana
Romana

PostSubject: Re: Secret Broadcast from Base V   Secret Broadcast from Base V Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 4:51 pm

♥FletchlingK66♥ wrote:
I like them and all... But The Robots are copied from other people. Such as the middle one is made by wolfin. So these might be stolen.

Please stop this slanderous line of thought. I personally saw every step in the production of these Transformer sprites, having known Jo for years. I understand the confusion, since you've seen these sprites previously on PokePyramid, however this is only because I -personally- submitted these sprites to Soundwave for his approval after JoJo completed them. The Decepticon sprites belong as thus: Megalurk (Golurk Megatron) was created and submitted by Wolfin before she went offline; Waspinator, Starscream(TFP) and Soundwave(G1) were made by me personally; and the two Casseticons Ravage and Laserbeak were created by my friend Jo here. If you have any doubts, merely compare Wolfin's scratch sprites from her thread and her Golurk design against the artistic style of Ravage and Laserbeak, and you will instantaniously see they were made by completely different hands.

Any more comments of this sort will be portrayed as personal attack and will result in a report to the appropriate authorities.
Back to top Go down
http://wholigans.webs.com/
♥FletchlingK66♥
♥FletchlingK66♥

PostSubject: Re: Secret Broadcast from Base V   Secret Broadcast from Base V Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 7:06 pm

Romana wrote:
♥FletchlingK66♥ wrote:
Please stop this slanderous line of thought. I personally saw every step in the production of these Transformer sprites, having known Jo for years. I understand the confusion, since you've seen these sprites previously on PokePyramid, however this is only because I -personally- submitted these sprites to Soundwave for his approval after JoJo completed them. The Decepticon sprites belong as thus: Megalurk (Golurk Megatron) was created and submitted by Wolfin before she went offline; Waspinator, Starscream(TFP) and Soundwave(G1) were made by me personally; and the two Casseticons Ravage and Laserbeak were created by my friend Jo here. If you have any doubts, merely compare Wolfin's scratch sprites from her thread and her Golurk design against the artistic style of Ravage and Laserbeak, and you will instantaniously see they were made by completely different hands.

Any more comments of this sort will be portrayed as personal attack and will result in a report to the appropriate authorities.
oh.....

uh sorry bout that then. I musta b33n wrong then.
Back to top Go down
Shockwave
Shockwave

PostSubject: Re: Secret Broadcast from Base V   Secret Broadcast from Base V Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 6:33 am

It's okay Fletch, we all make mistakes.

Anyways here is a preview of a whole bunch of sprites plus more that will be released on Oct. 13!
Secret Broadcast from Base V 2f1c

They all have something in relation to cats, because who doesn't like cats! cat
Back to top Go down
FlareFlareon
FlareFlareon

PostSubject: Re: Secret Broadcast from Base V   Secret Broadcast from Base V Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 9:14 am

I love cats. Cats mah life.
and it would be so soon ;U;
Secret Broadcast from Base V V5XnWD2
Back to top Go down
♥FletchlingK66♥
♥FletchlingK66♥

PostSubject: Re: Secret Broadcast from Base V   Secret Broadcast from Base V Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 10:34 am

Shockwave wrote:
It's okay Fletch, we all make mistakes.

Anyways here is a preview of a whole bunch of sprites plus more that will be released on Oct. 13!
Secret Broadcast from Base V 2f1c

They all have something in relation to cats, because who doesn't like cats! cat
I SEE an... uhm what was that thing called again? Kyuubi? No... hmmm.... oH! Kyubey!
Back to top Go down
Shockwave
Shockwave

PostSubject: Re: Secret Broadcast from Base V   Secret Broadcast from Base V Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 10:07 pm

You guys are lucky because you get an early release! cat 

Secret Broadcast from Base V Fkbm    Secret Broadcast from Base V Ldpm      Secret Broadcast from Base V Mrmz    Secret Broadcast from Base V S53g   Secret Broadcast from Base V Dpl4  Secret Broadcast from Base V 6oa5  Secret Broadcast from Base V Jjfk  Secret Broadcast from Base V Afrm  Secret Broadcast from Base V Nq9c  Secret Broadcast from Base V Zy5o   Secret Broadcast from Base V Z1z9

(Click for===V)
Names:

(If you don't see your favorite cat here just pm me and I'll try to make it!)

Last edited by Shockwave on Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:46 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Oh shoot I forgot Puar!)
Back to top Go down
Miliana
Admin
Miliana

PostSubject: Re: Secret Broadcast from Base V   Secret Broadcast from Base V Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 11:05 pm

Woah these are cool. If you want them to go ingame let me know, I like a good bit of them xD
Back to top Go down
http://icatchpokemon.formyjob.net
Leon071
Leon071

PostSubject: Re: Secret Broadcast from Base V   Secret Broadcast from Base V Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 11:13 pm

Love the 4th one! Is it Luna from sailor moon?
Back to top Go down
Shockwave
Shockwave

PostSubject: Re: Secret Broadcast from Base V   Secret Broadcast from Base V Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 11:45 pm

Miliana wrote:
Woah these are cool. If you want them to go ingame let me know, I like a good bit of them xD
Thanks! You can choose any sprites I post here to be put in game!

Leon071 wrote:
Yes that is her!
Back to top Go down
Miliana
Admin
Miliana

PostSubject: Re: Secret Broadcast from Base V   Secret Broadcast from Base V Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 9:34 am

So the cat with the witch hat which if I got the names right is "Blair" what show is that from????
Back to top Go down
Miliana
Admin
Miliana

PostSubject: Re: Secret Broadcast from Base V   Secret Broadcast from Base V Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 11:21 am

I will most likely use blair and the kiraras for somehthing halloweenish event and the rest Im til deciding
Back to top Go down
Shockwave
Shockwave

PostSubject: Re: Secret Broadcast from Base V   Secret Broadcast from Base V Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 6:08 pm

Miliana wrote:
So the cat with the witch hat which if I got the names right is "Blair" what show is that from????
She is from the show Soul Eater

Miliana wrote:
I will most likely use blair and the kiraras for somehthing halloweenish event and the rest Im til deciding

May I suggest putting Luna in, she is a black cat and it does fit with the theme of halloween
Back to top Go down
Leon071
Leon071

PostSubject: Re: Secret Broadcast from Base V   Secret Broadcast from Base V Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 12:31 pm

Shockwave wrote:
Miliana wrote:
Thanks! You can choose any sprites I post here to be put in game!

Leon071 wrote:
Yes that is her!
AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
badgerkid
badgerkid

PostSubject: Re: Secret Broadcast from Base V   Secret Broadcast from Base V Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 1:52 am

i love the grey one next to gary
Back to top Go down
FlareFlareon
FlareFlareon

PostSubject: Re: Secret Broadcast from Base V   Secret Broadcast from Base V Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 9:08 am

Love the Nepta and Nya sprites :3
Back to top Go down
♥FletchlingK66♥
♥FletchlingK66♥

PostSubject: Re: Secret Broadcast from Base V   Secret Broadcast from Base V Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 8:36 pm

Shockwave wrote:
You guys are lucky because you get an early release! cat 

Secret Broadcast from Base V Fkbm    Secret Broadcast from Base V Ldpm      Secret Broadcast from Base V Mrmz    Secret Broadcast from Base V S53g   Secret Broadcast from Base V Dpl4  Secret Broadcast from Base V 6oa5  Secret Broadcast from Base V Jjfk  Secret Broadcast from Base V Afrm  Secret Broadcast from Base V Nq9c  Secret Broadcast from Base V Zy5o   Secret Broadcast from Base V Z1z9

(Click for===V)
Names:

(If you don't see your favorite cat here just pm me and I'll try to make it!)
SQUEEEE NEPETA IS BEST KITTY Secret Broadcast from Base V Tumblr_mr89mfZDFr1szbgjdo1_500
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret Broadcast from Base V   Secret Broadcast from Base V Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secret Broadcast from Base V
Page 1 of 1