Pokemon Pyramid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Pyramid

This is the forums for Pokemon Pyramid Rpg.

RPGHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inCHAT

Celestial's Writing Desk

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Celestial
Celestial

Celestial's Writing Desk Empty
PostSubject: Celestial's Writing Desk   Celestial's Writing Desk Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 7:41 pm

Celestial's Writing Desk Untitled_zpsf1378dae
Welcome to my Writing Desk!
Here, there will be bits and pieces of writing. Maybe diary entries, maybe stories, maybe random thoughts than pop into my head...
You may post comments, which are greatly appreciated.
Thank you, and stay tuned!
This will be updated as frequently as possible.
Back to top Go down
Celestial
Celestial

Celestial's Writing Desk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celestial's Writing Desk   Celestial's Writing Desk Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 9:57 pm

Diary Entry
Number One
It's finally Friday! After a long week of school, I can relax from all of the mayhem. I'm lucky my school doesn't give out much homework...
Unfortunately, I have a cello lesson tomorrow. I mean, come ON. On a Saturday?! On a weekday would have been fine, but the weekend's my time to relax! I shouldn't complain, though, but still... Oh, and there's something on my mind that's been going around for awhile...
How do you reject a guy who asks you out?!
Do I just say 'No', outright and simple. Do I sugarcoat it and break it to him slowly? Gahh. I need some girl to answer me or something.
We're only in 7th grade. 7th grade, man! I don't plan to have a boyfriend until maybe in high school or something, but NOT in 7th grade. Why can't life be more simple?!
Screw this, I'll just say NO to him. Outright NO.
On to a better subject! So there's this Pokémon RP website I'm thinking for applying as a mod. I don't have too much experience, as I was only a mod once in my life, but I think I can do this. I RP fairly well, I guess.
It's 9:54 where I am. I go to sleep at about... Twelve.
My diary entries will be more detailed, but I feel to lazy to write well...
Over and out!

Celestial
Back to top Go down

Celestial's Writing Desk
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Pyramid :: Fanfiction :: Fanfiction Stories-
Jump to: