Pokemon Pyramid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Pyramid

This is the forums for Pokemon Pyramid Rpg.

RPGHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inCHAT

The Pyramid's Tour!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Celestial
Celestial

The Pyramid's Tour! Empty
PostSubject: The Pyramid's Tour!   The Pyramid's Tour! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 3:11 pm

The Pyramid's Tour! Image_22 Welcome to the Pyramid's Tour! I'm Leera, your guide! I was brought to life by the sprite maker Alceste, then adopted by Celestial. But enough about me. Here, you can learn about Basic Stuff, What To Do or What Not To do, Tips, and everything you possibly need to know about Pokémon Pyramid! Question? Ask me, or any of the other guides that will be introduced later. Now, shall we begin?

The Pyramid's Tour

Now what you want to do is check the News every so often. You don't know what'll happen! If you miss the News, you may miss out on the chance to win a really rare Pokémon or something! The News is where you get really updated. Don't go around asking what year it is or something.
Now take a look at the Team Promo. Although it says that's it's only updated every few days, it's updated every day. Can't miss out on the chance to earn a free once in a lifetime Pokémon, hmm?
Now what? Well, my jaw is getting all tired yakking off. Break time for me! See ya later!
~Bye bye from Leera

Last edited by Celestial on Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Celestial
Celestial

PostSubject: Re: The Pyramid's Tour!   The Pyramid's Tour! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 3:23 pm

The Pyramid's Tour! Prof_ralts_by_erxia-d6dqmad Rainbow here! Welcome back to the Pyramid's Tour! I'm Rainbow, as I said earlier, and I was brought to life by the talented Eeveegal, then taken in by Celestial. What happened to Leera? She's in the coffee room. Yes, Pokémon do drink coffee. At least we do. But anyways, back to the guide!
Starting off
Hmm, I have a few tips on that. Now, you've got your Starter Pokémon, hmm? First, you need to build up a good team before you go off beating gym leaders and whatnot. Teamwork, you know? Take a look at the Maps. Find a nice little area, perhaps with Pokémon you wouldn't mind having. Note that Pokémon CAN evolve. Now click Search. Again and again and again, until you find a Pokémon. If it's a Pokémon you don't want on your team, keep it anyways. Some free Pokémon won't hurt, hmm? You can trade them off later for something you want. But anyways, keep searching until you have a team of awesome Pokémon that you like. They can be any type, really, but I recommend a mix. A team of Fire Pokémon will do no good against a Water-Type Gym Leader. Now, go to Change Moves. Notice you can actually choose ANY move you want, but don't go into a frenzy. Choose wisely. Have at least ONE move matching your Pokémon's type. It's a fact that moves that match the Pokémon's type is stronger than a move that doesn't. Maybe you want a mix of the basic elements. Maybe something like:
A move matching your Pokémon's type of your choice.
A Fire Type Move. I recommend Overheat, that's a good one.
A Water Type Move. I like Hydro Pump. It's powerful, though it tends to miss.
A Grass Type Move. I certainly like Giga Drain, that's a powerful move right there.
Of course, you don't have to go along with it. Do you have your own style? That's fine, of course. But if you're at a loss, try this. Now that you have a set of good moves for each of your Pokémon, it's time to train! Which another guide will explain in detail later, since I'm tired from all of this jawing off. Off to the coffee room for me!
Back to top Go down
Celestial
Celestial

PostSubject: Re: The Pyramid's Tour!   The Pyramid's Tour! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 5:43 pm

The Pyramid's Tour! Image_22 Leera's back! Miss me? Sorry I was gone for awhile, but Rainbow offered to guide you guys for me for awhile. How could I say no to such a tempting offer? Well anyways, I'm back and energized! I know that Rainbow has started you off. So now...
Training
Training. Training, training, training. It's VERY important. So of course I'll tell you all about it! Now that you have your team started, you can start training! First, look for people. Look at the users of Pokémon Pyramid. Find one that has never been used before. Such as, zika (ID 31), Elmos World (ID 54), and Pikachu (ID 64). You notice that they all have only one level five Starter Pokémon. Battle that person. You will definitely win if you followed Rainbow's instructions earlier. If you haven't looked at it, look at it NOW. Battle, again, and again, until you're level ten or more. Then you're ready to take on the first Gym Leader of Kanto, Brock. Remember that Rock's weakness is Water and Grass. Some people change their moves according to the Gym Leader they're fighting, and that's great, but you don't have to do that. Also, although you don't have to do this, some people train all of their Pokémon to the same level, like Celestial's Pokémon. Train them all to level 10, then 20, then 30, and so on, say. It's a smart idea if you want a well-balanced team. Wouldn't it be great to have six level 500 Pokémon? But you can also train just a couple of Pokémon, or even just one. Think: Would you prefer six level 500s, or one level 1000?
If you're already experienced and you already have level 100 Pokémon or something like that, then a few training tips: Try to battle people with Pokémon about the same level as yours. Much more experience that way. If you want to risk it, battle with people with higher levels. If you succeed, and you may not but you also can, then your Pokémon will have gained lots of experience. Sometimes Gym Leaders aren't just enough for training high-leveled Pokémon...
Wow, I've talked for quite a while, haven't I? To the coffee room with me! Some other guide will take over for me while I'm out.
~Cheerio from Leera!
Back to top Go down
Celestial
Celestial

PostSubject: Re: The Pyramid's Tour!   The Pyramid's Tour! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 7:10 pm

The Pyramid's Tour! Image_26 I'm Fatal, your guide for right now. Leera and Rainbow are both in the coffee room. Sometimes I really don't know about those two. What kind of Pokémon in their right mind would drink coffee? Ah, well, let's get this over and done with this. Don't understand what I'm saying? Too bad.
...Okay, Celestial just told me not to be so harsh and stuff. People are really starting to get soft. But if you have to ask questions, you can post a question in this tour, and I'll answer it. But now...
Maps
Maps are pretty important. So let's get this done with. Maps are different places to gain different Pokémon. Want some Bird Pokémon? Head to the Bird Park. Fighting Type? Training Dojo. Water elements? Get to the Beach. Maps are a big part of finding Pokémon. You might find some special Pokémon there, or even a Legendary! If you search long and hard enough, you'll eventually get the Pokémon you want. If you're searching for a specific Pokémon, be patient. You'll always find one, eventually. But who am I to be talking? Rainbow's the patient one. NO, of COURSE you can't find Pokémon that are NOT obtainable in the Maps!!
Here's a tip, but I'm not sure if you lot deserve it. I guess I have to tell it, anyways. Pokémon can be found two or three times in a row, possibly more. For example, you can find a Shiny Wingull, a Ghost Magicarp, and a Keldeo all at the Beach in a row. So, if you're looking for some Pokémon and you suddenly decide to battle or something, Search the Map just two or three more times. Who knows, you may get lucky and find another Pokémon. Also, keep EVERY Pokémon you find, even if you don't like it, or they don't like you. I wouldn't blame them if they hated you. But you might be able to trade them off for some Pokémon you like.
How come I wasted so much time to babysit you lot? Lucky you. Now I'm going to go take a break. NOT in the coffee room. I don't drink coffee. It's not offensive to Pokémon. I'm leaving, and good riddance.
Back to top Go down
Alceste
Alceste

PostSubject: Re: The Pyramid's Tour!   The Pyramid's Tour! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 10:00 am

I really like your training tips!
Back to top Go down
Celestial
Celestial

PostSubject: Re: The Pyramid's Tour!   The Pyramid's Tour! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 4:14 pm

The Pyramid's Tour! Image_22 Thanks Alceste! Also thankss for creating me.
~Leera!
Back to top Go down
Alceste
Alceste

PostSubject: Re: The Pyramid's Tour!   The Pyramid's Tour! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 4:17 pm

Haha! You're welcome, Leera!
Back to top Go down
Celestial
Celestial

PostSubject: Re: The Pyramid's Tour!   The Pyramid's Tour! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 4:39 pm

The Pyramid's Tour! 1742730-SMXCHY0 Hey hey hey! I'm Surefire! I hope Fatal was helpful. He's a bit of a grump, isn't he? But he's a good guy, ya know. So I'm your guide for right now, while Leera and Rainbow are hanging out in the coffee room and Fatal is off glowering at them or something somewhere. Now, let's get started!
Money
Money. That's a biggie. You can't go far without making some cash! What does money do, you ask? Well, it buys GREAT Pokemon at the Coin Shop that you can't find on the Maps! Here's how to make some bucks. BATTLE. That's the only way to do it. While you're training, defeating Gym Leaders and such, it won't hurt to battle other users once in a while. If you win a battle, the amount ranges from about 2-18 coins that you get. If you battle someone with low-leveled Pokemon you usually only get two coins. Higher leveled? If you happen to win over a better-trained trainer then you can get lots more coins. Be sure to train, train, train. The higher your Pokemon's levels are, the more you win. The more you win, the more you gain money. The more you gain money, the more you buy cool Pokemon! You can buy inexpensive Pokemon or save up for an expensive one- your choice. What Celestial likes to do is that she gains lots of money, then goes on a huge shopping spree and buys whatever she wants, then repeats the process. You can do that too, if you want.
I have a tip, too. Wanna hear? Of course you do! You will after the advertisement, stay tuned!
Haha, just kidding. The thing is, if you can defeat some people on the Staff List you can strike gold. If you win over a Mod\Admin you can usually get eighteen coins. If you defeat a Spriter, you can get six coins. Wait about, say, an hour or two and battle the Staff again. That's a good way to earn money quick!
Well, I think I covered everything I can. Any questions, ask us! We love questions! Well, except for fatal, but you know... And I'm off to the coffee room for some coffee and chocolate. I LOVE chocolate, you know. See ya!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pyramid's Tour!   The Pyramid's Tour! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Pyramid's Tour!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Pyramid :: Off Topic Discussion :: Groudons Guides-
Jump to: