Pokemon Pyramid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Pyramid

This is the forums for Pokemon Pyramid Rpg.

RPGHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inCHAT

Looking for 1X1 RP partners.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eeveegal
Eeveegal

Looking for 1X1 RP partners. Empty
PostSubject: Looking for 1X1 RP partners.   Looking for 1X1 RP partners. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 1:06 pm

I'm eleven, so don't use anything that would make me unconformable. Just, don't post anything you wouldn't feel bad on showing to your mother.
If you are online, and doing nothing, I will expect you to post. If you don't post for a week, and you have been on that week, the RP is done.
~

I don't care if you post a millon paragraphs, or a short sentence. As long as it makes sense, has fair grammar and spelling, and no chatspeak, I'm fine. But, I almost never post a whole paragraph, and most of time time one/two/three sentences.
~

Now, what I will do! Things with a * I love doing, and will do well.

Pokemon*
Soul Eater(Watched the Anime a bit, not super good, but I'll try~)
Warriors*
High school setting kind of thing
Kids with super powers
Percy Jackson*
Zombie Apocalypse
Hunger games
Harry Potter*
~

I am open to anything really, and will try out anything for the heck of it~!
Back to top Go down
Night Heron
Night Heron

PostSubject: Re: Looking for 1X1 RP partners.   Looking for 1X1 RP partners. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 6:43 pm

Hello, Eeveegal~! I was wondering if you might want to do a one x one warrior or Pokémon roleplay with me?
      I have some plot ideas for a Pokémon roleplay if you'd want me to share them, but I don't currently have any warrior cat roleplay plot ideas.

Back to top Go down
Eeveegal
Eeveegal

PostSubject: Re: Looking for 1X1 RP partners.   Looking for 1X1 RP partners. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 7:12 pm

I have a few Warriors RP ideas, and I would prefer a Warriors one.
Back to top Go down
Night Heron
Night Heron

PostSubject: Re: Looking for 1X1 RP partners.   Looking for 1X1 RP partners. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 12:12 am

Alright. c: What are your RP ideas?
Back to top Go down
♥FletchlingK66♥
♥FletchlingK66♥

PostSubject: Re: Looking for 1X1 RP partners.   Looking for 1X1 RP partners. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 8:05 pm

Hey eeves! I'd love to do a 1x1 warrior clan rp with you! If your talking about the cat warriors, that is.
Back to top Go down
http://de-arimasu-joltik.tumblr.com/
Eeveegal
Eeveegal

PostSubject: Re: Looking for 1X1 RP partners.   Looking for 1X1 RP partners. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 5:53 pm

Yeah, it's cat warriors ^^

Plot 1:
Herbclan and Berryclan have battled for moons, many moons. Why? Well, Berryclan has lots of berries, and Herbclan, lots of herbs. Medicine cats need these berries/herbs, so the leaders send out patrols to get them. Well, when the other clan finds cats stealing their herbs/berries, they battle. And, when they battle, the medicine cats need herbs/berries to heal the wounded cats, so the battles keep going. But for some reason, these clans have gatherings every six moons. Two cats, one from Berryclan, one from Herbclan meet at this gathering. And, something that has never happened before happened.
These two cats fell in love with each other.

Plot 2:
Moonclan; a peaceful clan of cats. Normally.
Lately, Moonclan has been getting attacked by owls. These owls are not to be taken lightly, as they will kill you. So Moonclan is trying to survive, while having to find out where these owls come from, before the clan is gone.
Back to top Go down
Eeveegal
Eeveegal

PostSubject: Re: Looking for 1X1 RP partners.   Looking for 1X1 RP partners. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 9:53 pm

Bump?
Back to top Go down
♥FletchlingK66♥
♥FletchlingK66♥

PostSubject: Re: Looking for 1X1 RP partners.   Looking for 1X1 RP partners. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 10:46 pm

Eeveegal wrote:
Yeah, it's cat warriors ^^

Plot 1:
Herbclan and Berryclan have battled for moons, many moons. Why? Well, Berryclan has lots of berries, and Herbclan, lots of herbs. Medicine cats need these berries/herbs, so the leaders send out  patrols to get them. Well, when the other clan finds cats stealing their herbs/berries, they battle. And, when they battle, the medicine cats need herbs/berries to heal the wounded cats, so the battles keep going. But for some reason, these clans have gatherings every six moons. Two cats, one from Berryclan, one from Herbclan meet at this gathering. And, something that has never happened before happened.
These two cats fell in love with each other.

Plot 2:
Moonclan; a peaceful clan of cats. Normally.
Lately, Moonclan has been getting attacked by owls. These owls are not to be taken lightly, as they will kill you. So Moonclan is trying to survive, while having to find out where these owls come from, before the clan is gone.
hurhmmoonclanmseemsmcool
Back to top Go down
http://de-arimasu-joltik.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for 1X1 RP partners.   Looking for 1X1 RP partners. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for 1X1 RP partners.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Pyramid :: Fanfiction :: Seeking Roleplay Partners-
Jump to: