Pokemon Pyramid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Pyramid

This is the forums for Pokemon Pyramid Rpg.

RPGHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inCHAT

Pokemon RPG 3: Mew York City

Go down 
5 posters

Who was your Faverote from Pokemon RPG 2?
Bt1229
Pokemon RPG 3: Mew York City Vote_lcap0%Pokemon RPG 3: Mew York City Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
The Shiny Lucario
 0% [ 0 ]
Celestial
Pokemon RPG 3: Mew York City Vote_lcap75%Pokemon RPG 3: Mew York City Vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
Sift
 0% [ 0 ]
I have never heard of Pokemon RPG 2
Pokemon RPG 3: Mew York City Vote_lcap25%Pokemon RPG 3: Mew York City Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Bt1229-King of Lucarios
Bt1229-King of Lucarios

Pokemon RPG 3: Mew York City Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon RPG 3: Mew York City   Pokemon RPG 3: Mew York City Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 9:34 am

Here's the story:
This happened 10 years after the events of Pokemon RPG 2. There was another war between the Lucario Kingdom at Lucariopolis and the Dragonites of Dragadon. But after 3 of the 10 years, they decided to make themselves allies. Although, the leader of the Charizard Kingdom at Char Island made allies with the Mewtwos a year later. 6 years later, the Mewtwos were scilent... too scilent... and there was hearings of the dissapearance of future Lucarios at Lucariopolis. And the suspect is the King of Mewtwos, which they think is still a Mega Mewtwo Y. And the adventure begins once again.
Back to top Go down
badgerkid
badgerkid

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 3: Mew York City   Pokemon RPG 3: Mew York City Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 12:19 pm

i didn't play rpg 2 and i don't know if you will accept this but can i be a hybrid of charmeleon and mewtwo specifically made for combat as the king's assassin.
Back to top Go down
Bt1229-King of Lucarios
Bt1229-King of Lucarios

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 3: Mew York City   Pokemon RPG 3: Mew York City Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 12:52 pm

No, you can be yourself. And give yourself cool powers.
Back to top Go down
badgerkid
badgerkid

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 3: Mew York City   Pokemon RPG 3: Mew York City Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 1:23 pm

what do you mean be myself
Back to top Go down
Bt1229-King of Lucarios
Bt1229-King of Lucarios

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 3: Mew York City   Pokemon RPG 3: Mew York City Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 1:28 pm

You know what? Just be that Nidoran you were in Nightmare realm.
Back to top Go down
badgerkid
badgerkid

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 3: Mew York City   Pokemon RPG 3: Mew York City Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 1:46 pm

i prefer to use different characters for different rps.
Back to top Go down
Bt1229-King of Lucarios
Bt1229-King of Lucarios

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 3: Mew York City   Pokemon RPG 3: Mew York City Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 1:50 pm

Fine, but no mutations or anything of that.
Back to top Go down
badgerkid
badgerkid

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 3: Mew York City   Pokemon RPG 3: Mew York City Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 2:00 pm

ok i didnt think that would be allowed
can i be just a normal mewtwo
Back to top Go down
Bt1229-King of Lucarios
Bt1229-King of Lucarios

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 3: Mew York City   Pokemon RPG 3: Mew York City Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 2:02 pm

Sure, why not?
Back to top Go down
Celestial
Celestial

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 3: Mew York City   Pokemon RPG 3: Mew York City Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 6:08 pm

(Hey hey heeey!)
Celestial booted up the PC in Lucariopolis's local Pokemon Center. The nearby Riolus and Lucarios glared at her in suspicion, but she didn't care. A Milotic was coiled up beside her with closed eyes.
"I made a mistake when I chose to only bring you. Of course, I was thrown into tons of battles at that time. Wonderful timing." Celestial remarked as she tapped her foot impatiently as she waited for her account to load. Sift nodded, keeping her eyes closed.
Finally, the tapped on the softly glowing screen to the "Withdraw" section. She scanned her eyes over the array of boxed Pokemon.
"Who should I bring out, Sift?"
Back to top Go down
Bt1229-King of Lucarios
Bt1229-King of Lucarios

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 3: Mew York City   Pokemon RPG 3: Mew York City Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 6:11 pm

I came in and see someone at the PC. "Oh, COME ON! I just wanna get some of my Lucarios and Riolus from Pyramid, Terror, and other stuff! I have a big war pretty soon you know!"
Back to top Go down
Celestial
Celestial

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 3: Mew York City   Pokemon RPG 3: Mew York City Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 6:15 pm

Celestial didn't even look over as she waved her hand in dismissal. The voice seemed strangely familiar. "Oh, go cry to your mother about it." she breezily replied, while selecting a Pokemon. She pressed OK, and a a disk came out from the side of the machine, holding a Pokeball. Celestial picked it up and went back to the screen. "Maybe one more Pokemon will make things safer."
Back to top Go down
Bt1229-King of Lucarios
Bt1229-King of Lucarios

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 3: Mew York City   Pokemon RPG 3: Mew York City Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 6:17 pm

I found the voice familiar. "Celestial? Sorry, I didn't know it was you."
Back to top Go down
Celestial
Celestial

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 3: Mew York City   Pokemon RPG 3: Mew York City Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 6:18 pm

Celestial finally glanced over, taking another Pokemon from the slot and logging off. Then she started.
"Oh! It's you! Huh, haven't seen you for the past ten years."
Back to top Go down
Bt1229-King of Lucarios
Bt1229-King of Lucarios

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 3: Mew York City   Pokemon RPG 3: Mew York City Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 6:19 pm

I then smilled. "You know what, go ahead. I guess I'll just wait."
Back to top Go down
badgerkid
badgerkid

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 3: Mew York City   Pokemon RPG 3: Mew York City Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 7:46 pm

actually can i be on your team, i assume that since there is a city of mewtwos that ledgenderys arn't to special, so can i be a suicune
Back to top Go down
Bt1229-King of Lucarios
Bt1229-King of Lucarios

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 3: Mew York City   Pokemon RPG 3: Mew York City Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 7:54 pm

(I guess, sure)
Back to top Go down
Lucario/Charizard King Bt

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 3: Mew York City   Pokemon RPG 3: Mew York City Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 9:55 pm

(Look in Signature)
A day later, a figure is on the throne. He says "Wait until the Charizards see me." Later, he is seen in front of the charizards. The Charizard King, a Mega Charizard X, spoke up. "Lucario King, why you enter?" Then he spoke. "I'd wish to combine kingdoms. Because now you're retiring, and me?" I step up, unrevealing the shadow. The look is now a Lucario with Charizard colors and wings. "I am like you." The Charizards gasp. The Charizard King thinks. "Fine. For now on, you rule our kingdom and yours. I will be retiring now." The Dragonite King flew in. "And I can officially say that us Dragonites will make peace with the Charizards for now on."
Back to top Go down
Swifthead
Swifthead

Location : Literally living in the Shadow of The Valley Of Death. It's actually nicer than what your lead to believe.

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 3: Mew York City   Pokemon RPG 3: Mew York City Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 6:36 pm

Can I still be in? Im a Darkrai that wears human clothes and catches pokemon to be inconspicuous. Also, I differ between sides I could be pro Lucario or pro mewtwo. Or neither. It just depends on his mood. (Wow. Im actually doing a Darkrai again. :3)
Back to top Go down
http://swifthead-shao-fecro.Deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 3: Mew York City   Pokemon RPG 3: Mew York City Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 7:52 pm

Sure, go on ahead. But if you end up catching one of my people, you will make a big mistake to mess with us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 3: Mew York City   Pokemon RPG 3: Mew York City Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon RPG 3: Mew York City
Page 1 of 1