Pokemon Pyramid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Pyramid

This is the forums for Pokemon Pyramid Rpg.

RPGHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inCHAT

pokeclans rp

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
badgerkid
badgerkid

pokeclans rp Empty
PostSubject: pokeclans rp   pokeclans rp Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 2:39 pm

in this rp you are the leader of a clan of Pokemon, no other players are in your clan, you control them. you can make alliances with other clans or start wars, note that if one of your allies is at war you must help them. if you choose to be a 3rd stage evo like venasaur your clan would be the two before it so it would be ivyasaur and bulbasaur, if you were a second stage evo like linoone, your clan would be zigzagoons only, if you are a 1st stage or 1 stage Pokemon your clan would be the same as you. if your are clan is getting low on prey, or you want to steal others clan valuables you can invade.

make forms like this.

leader:
pokemon:
clan:
clan name:
territory:
notes:

leader: badgerkid
pokemon: quilava
clan: cyndaquil
clan name: burning-ember
territory: mt moon
notes:

Last edited by badgerkid on Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bt1229-King of Lucarios
Bt1229-King of Lucarios

pokeclans rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: pokeclans rp   pokeclans rp Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 3:34 pm

I decided to give the Lucario thing a break for this rp.
leader:Pikadude (Played by me)
pokemon:Pikachu
clan:Pikachu
clan name:Pikadudes
territory:Viridian Forest
notes:Hates trainers
Back to top Go down
badgerkid
badgerkid

pokeclans rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: pokeclans rp   pokeclans rp Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 7:19 pm

ok you're in
Back to top Go down
FlareFlareon
FlareFlareon

pokeclans rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: pokeclans rp   pokeclans rp Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 9:15 pm

leader: Shadow Puppet (Shadpuppet)
pokemon: Grey Male Form of Meowstick
clan: Espurr
clan name: Uprising Madness
territory: Bell Tower (Abandoned after Ho-Oh's capture.)
notes: Can shift a bit of space from a small encounter with Palkia before it's capture. It wishes to free all Legendaries and take vengance on the trainers who caught them. Shadpuppet's rivals are Mega Charizards, Mega Ampharos(s), and the Fairy types.
Edit: Clan is Espurr because Serebii confirmed it as a real Pokemon + it was leaked.

Last edited by FlareFlareon on Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://yoi.com
Lucario/Charizard King Bt

pokeclans rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: pokeclans rp   pokeclans rp Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 9:02 am

When do we start?
Back to top Go down
badgerkid
badgerkid

pokeclans rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: pokeclans rp   pokeclans rp Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 1:21 am

i like your clan idea flare, you're in.
we will stary when we get 4 clans.
Back to top Go down
Swifthead
Swifthead

Location : Literally living in the Shadow of The Valley Of Death. It's actually nicer than what your lead to believe.

pokeclans rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: pokeclans rp   pokeclans rp Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 4:23 pm

leader: Kinocha
pokemon: Luxray
clan: Luxrays- Shinxes
clan name:Lightning Cobra
territory: Hoenns' Mt. Chimney
notes: We live on this Mountain. We will sometimes have Team Magma Visitors. We generally dislike Human intruders. Especially Aquas. But, when one of our numbers makes friends with a nice Aqua, We let him in. We dont mind the Magmanians. They dont bother us much. Vice Versa.
Back to top Go down
http://swifthead-shao-fecro.Deviantart.com
badgerkid
badgerkid

pokeclans rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: pokeclans rp   pokeclans rp Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 8:47 pm

swifthead your accepted.

i also changed my clan to make it fit in more with the other 3 groups.

also we live in a combined region so it has bell tower, viridian forest, mt moon and mt chimney.

the rp starts now!
Back to top Go down
FlareFlareon
FlareFlareon

pokeclans rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: pokeclans rp   pokeclans rp Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 9:26 am

Shadpuppet looked from the top of Bell Tower and stared into the distance. He noticed a Meowstic carring a bunch of items from another sleeping clan. It was only 5:37.
Back to top Go down
badgerkid
badgerkid

pokeclans rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: pokeclans rp   pokeclans rp Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 10:07 am

badgerkid saw the espurr(since thats what meowstics prevo is) too, but then he noticed somethings strange, a cyndaquill from his own clan ran up to it, until now badgerkid had thought he was the only member awake, he recognised the cyndaquil as firewick a young apprentice of the clan, he waited to see him pounce and steal back the items, but instead they just talked as if they had been for a while.
Back to top Go down
FlareFlareon
FlareFlareon

pokeclans rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: pokeclans rp   pokeclans rp Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 8:15 pm

The Espurr used Psychic and carried the items into the 5th floor of the tower.
Back to top Go down
badgerkid
badgerkid

pokeclans rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: pokeclans rp   pokeclans rp Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 8:35 pm

but the cydaquil didnt care, could it be that those items were gifts?
Back to top Go down
FlareFlareon
FlareFlareon

pokeclans rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: pokeclans rp   pokeclans rp Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 9:03 pm

Hm..
Shadpuppet looked up at the orange tint in the dark sky and thought of the Legends he has met and..
And those trainers.
I wonder how they are doing, I wonder if I will meet up with my brother and them, and I wonder how long it was..
Four years. He thought. Four years, I remember.
He looked down and saw a young Espurr being attacked by a Shinx. Shadpuppet leaped down with a perfect landing and dashed toward the young one.
Back to top Go down

pokeclans rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: pokeclans rp   pokeclans rp Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 8:35 am

A Pikachu was in a tree in Viridian Forest. He sees a person walking in grass and jumps down and goes the same direction as the trainer. "Code red! Code red! Trainer in sight!" said the Pikachu. The leader, Pikadude, stood up. "Of course there is. There is about 1-3 trainers here everyday, talking about following the 'Legendary Trainer' Red's footsteps! That is how Pikachus that are not in our clan gets captured everyday! Next thing you know, we're next. I won't take it anymore! Pack your stuff, we're moving out!" Then the Pikadudes -the clan-, getting everything they have, left Viridian Forest and went out to find a new home. Little did they know, it's gonna end up being an adventure that they'll never forget.
Back to top Go down
badgerkid
badgerkid

pokeclans rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: pokeclans rp   pokeclans rp Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 7:17 pm

badgerkid saw a large group of pikchus run out of the forest, waking up the rest of his clan he sped down to the new clan, not knowing if they would be friend or foe he approched them carefully, hi pikachus what brings you out of the forest?
Back to top Go down
FlareFlareon
FlareFlareon

pokeclans rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: pokeclans rp   pokeclans rp Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 10:46 am

Shadpuppet used Psychic and carried the Espurr to the 3rd floor -the healing floor-. Why was a Shinx attacking him? He had done nothing wrong, at least Shadpuppet thought that.
Back to top Go down
badgerkid
badgerkid

pokeclans rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: pokeclans rp   pokeclans rp Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 6:35 am

not soon after two luxio had cornered the two young pokemon, the cyndequil and esspurr. electrocuting the two, the luxios each took the the pokemon in there mouths and ran off with them.
Back to top Go down
FlareFlareon
FlareFlareon

pokeclans rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: pokeclans rp   pokeclans rp Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 7:58 pm

"HEY YOU SCUMS! GET BACK HERE!" Shadpuppet yelled, racing at full speed. He pounced and bit a Luxio on the neck, while scratching it. The other ran off with the Cyndaquil and the bleeding Luxio surrendered, scrambling into another clan after being kicked finally by Shadpuppet.
Back to top Go down
badgerkid
badgerkid

pokeclans rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: pokeclans rp   pokeclans rp Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 1:47 am

by the time quilava got to the two they were alrieady of into the distance he looked worried
"please, help me get him back" he asked the meowstic.
Back to top Go down
Swifthead
Swifthead

Location : Literally living in the Shadow of The Valley Of Death. It's actually nicer than what your lead to believe.

pokeclans rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: pokeclans rp   pokeclans rp Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 10:13 am

A Shiny Luxray (forgot to mention) Looks out over the place, all the while watching the boys. " sigh... Why did their mentors pick THIS task for them to become warriors? I have a bad feeling that...! No! I must save those boys!" he said "WAIT! Swifthead! just wait!" an Luxio with a high level said. "No. I cannot allow this to happen anymore. I must save them." Swifthead, the shiny Luxray, said. and he used his Exreme speed to carry him down Mt. Chimneyt
Back to top Go down

pokeclans rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: pokeclans rp   pokeclans rp Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 4:47 pm

The leader speaks. "These forests are overrun by these so-called Pokemon Trainers. We really HATE those guys. So we are moving out, FAR away from the trainers, possibly away from the entire REGION if we have to. Just anywhere away from these guys."
Back to top Go down
badgerkid
badgerkid

pokeclans rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: pokeclans rp   pokeclans rp Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 5:33 pm

as badgerkid saw the luxray he pounced at it i a ball of flame.
Back to top Go down

pokeclans rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: pokeclans rp   pokeclans rp Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 5:40 pm

The Pikachus simply just move along, finding themselves in Lavender Town, making a mistake to stay there. For they know nothing of the Shinx fight going on in the tower's third room...
Back to top Go down
Swifthead
Swifthead

pokeclans rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: pokeclans rp   pokeclans rp Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 5:47 pm

"OUT OF MY WAY!" the Shiny Luxray shouted, as he dodged past Badgerkid and runs up into the tower, all the while cursing under his breath
Back to top Go down

pokeclans rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: pokeclans rp   pokeclans rp Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 7:55 pm

A Pikachu was curious and follows Swifthead, leaving the leader and the others behind while unnoticed. Soon afterwards he cries out for help, and the leader ran inside, telling the others to stand back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

pokeclans rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: pokeclans rp   pokeclans rp Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pokeclans rp
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Pyramid :: Fanfiction :: Riolus Roleplay Center-
Jump to: