Pokemon Pyramid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Pyramid

This is the forums for Pokemon Pyramid Rpg.

RPGHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inCHAT

Pokemon Black Egglocke: Give me Eggs!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GoldenGlaceon
GoldenGlaceon

Location : In a lair where dragons cannot hi--SYLVEON. NOT YOU!

Pokemon Black Egglocke: Give me Eggs! Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Black Egglocke: Give me Eggs!   Pokemon Black Egglocke: Give me Eggs! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 9:42 am

I decided on my Pokemon Black, instead of restarting it, I could do an Egglocke. I have 1 badge, and since this isn't a ROM, I thought of a way I could do it. If you want to know what an Egglocke is, click the spoiler.
What is an Egglocke?:
My Pokemon Black isn't a ROM, so I have a special way of doing it. You use PokeGen, a program, and you make the Egg (make sure it's an egg). Then, go to a website called PokeGTS and upload it. Once it has been uploaded, copy the URL and paste it as a comment. Once you've done that, I will recieve the egg and once I've recieved enough eggs, I'll start and tell you what is going on in my game at the moment.
EDIT: Since nobody is posting any replies, I'll make it easier. Just tell me a pokemon you want me to recieve an egg of and I will recieve the egg. If you want to keep it a surprise, you can still use the old way, though.

Last edited by GoldenGlaceon on Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Since there isn't any replies, I made it much easier to send eggs.)
Back to top Go down
hiskam
hiskam

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black Egglocke: Give me Eggs!   Pokemon Black Egglocke: Give me Eggs! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 6:21 am

My Wife charizard found it next to her when she woke up, we have no use for it so you can havit it! (im a groudon Razz)

*Hands over groudon egg* Pokemon Black Egglocke: Give me Eggs! 383

Last edited by hiskam on Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GoldenGlaceon
GoldenGlaceon

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black Egglocke: Give me Eggs!   Pokemon Black Egglocke: Give me Eggs! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 6:31 am

Thanks. I really hope I get that egg. And, btw, a Charizard can't marry a Groudon.

Last edited by GoldenGlaceon on Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:39 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : A Groudon is genderless.)
Back to top Go down
hiskam
hiskam

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black Egglocke: Give me Eggs!   Pokemon Black Egglocke: Give me Eggs! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 6:44 am

GoldenGlaceon wrote:
Thanks. I really hope I get that egg. And, btw, a Charizard can't marry a Groudon.
Erm... Wynaut?
Back to top Go down
GoldenGlaceon
GoldenGlaceon

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black Egglocke: Give me Eggs!   Pokemon Black Egglocke: Give me Eggs! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 7:03 am

Well, um... Wobbuffet!
Back to top Go down
GoldenGlaceon
GoldenGlaceon

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black Egglocke: Give me Eggs!   Pokemon Black Egglocke: Give me Eggs! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 8:25 am

Hatching my eggs now...
Back to top Go down
GoldenGlaceon
GoldenGlaceon

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black Egglocke: Give me Eggs!   Pokemon Black Egglocke: Give me Eggs! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 9:23 am

I'll be talking about this in the chatroom, so feel free to go to the chatroom and find me there, but I'm still accepting eggs here.
Back to top Go down
FlareFlareon
FlareFlareon

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black Egglocke: Give me Eggs!   Pokemon Black Egglocke: Give me Eggs! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 11:31 am

I'll make sure to redownload my Pokegen (tried to upload a flipnote on deviantart but it came up with something weird, then it removed my downloads.) and make a magikarp Zorua one.
Back to top Go down
http://yoi.com
GoldenGlaceon
GoldenGlaceon

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black Egglocke: Give me Eggs!   Pokemon Black Egglocke: Give me Eggs! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 7:13 pm

OK. But, if you want, you could just keep the pokemon a secret.
Back to top Go down
♥FletchlingK66♥
♥FletchlingK66♥

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black Egglocke: Give me Eggs!   Pokemon Black Egglocke: Give me Eggs! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 9:04 pm

Lillipuppy!
*hands lillipup egg over*
Back to top Go down
http://de-arimasu-joltik.tumblr.com/
GoldenGlaceon
GoldenGlaceon

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black Egglocke: Give me Eggs!   Pokemon Black Egglocke: Give me Eggs! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 9:57 am

Sorry, I've had a Lillipup, and I don't want repeats. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Miliana
Admin
Miliana

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black Egglocke: Give me Eggs!   Pokemon Black Egglocke: Give me Eggs! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 12:56 pm

DO NATU
Back to top Go down
http://icatchpokemon.formyjob.net
FlareFlareon
FlareFlareon

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black Egglocke: Give me Eggs!   Pokemon Black Egglocke: Give me Eggs! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 9:05 am

Miliana wrote:
DO NATU
and if you look to your left you see Team Plasma's favorite hair product Pokemon Black Egglocke: Give me Eggs! NATU%20Landing%20Page_splash_2_4_13_new
Back to top Go down
http://yoi.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black Egglocke: Give me Eggs!   Pokemon Black Egglocke: Give me Eggs! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Black Egglocke: Give me Eggs!
Page 1 of 1