Pokemon Pyramid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Pyramid

This is the forums for Pokemon Pyramid Rpg.

RPGHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inCHAT

Surprises (PRIVATE RP BETWEEN FletchlingK66, Kasuki, Celestial, and 1Fire)

Go down 
+2
Kasuki
Celestial
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
♥FletchlingK66♥
♥FletchlingK66♥

Surprises (PRIVATE RP BETWEEN FletchlingK66, Kasuki, Celestial, and 1Fire) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprises (PRIVATE RP BETWEEN FletchlingK66, Kasuki, Celestial, and 1Fire)   Surprises (PRIVATE RP BETWEEN FletchlingK66, Kasuki, Celestial, and 1Fire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 8:40 pm

"Yup" cupico yapped
Back to top Go down
http://de-arimasu-joltik.tumblr.com/
Celestial
Celestial

Surprises (PRIVATE RP BETWEEN FletchlingK66, Kasuki, Celestial, and 1Fire) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprises (PRIVATE RP BETWEEN FletchlingK66, Kasuki, Celestial, and 1Fire)   Surprises (PRIVATE RP BETWEEN FletchlingK66, Kasuki, Celestial, and 1Fire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 9:27 pm

Lily looked at the Pansage, who hadn't spoken yet. "Hullo, who are you, and why are you here?" (You play the Pansage, it's your character)

Celestial looked around the tent in worry. "I wonder where Felicity is... I'll have to find her, along with the Lillipups' owner. I guess I'll search on my own, then." Celestial whistled, and A Tropius padded into the tent.

"That's Fruittree." Lily told the Pokémon. "Celestial, my trainer, just caught him yesterday. He's great!"

"Fruit, we've gotta find an owner of two Mummy Lillipup. She or he's probably around the woods, so let's do a through search of the woods. Also, keep an eye out for Felicity. She's missing." Fruit nodded, and Celestial and Fruit went outside. Celestial hopped onto Fruit's back and clung onto his neck. Fruit took off into the depth of the woods. Fruit is rather fast, despite his bulky size.
Back to top Go down
♥FletchlingK66♥
♥FletchlingK66♥

PostSubject: Re: Surprises (PRIVATE RP BETWEEN FletchlingK66, Kasuki, Celestial, and 1Fire)   Surprises (PRIVATE RP BETWEEN FletchlingK66, Kasuki, Celestial, and 1Fire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 9:36 pm

(Pal is cupico)
Cupico nudged around hmmmmm he muttered

Pantsage spoke in a tone humans cold understand
"Hello you are invited for the tea party in the woods goodbye and goodmorning"
Back to top Go down
1fire
1fire

PostSubject: Re: Surprises (PRIVATE RP BETWEEN FletchlingK66, Kasuki, Celestial, and 1Fire)   Surprises (PRIVATE RP BETWEEN FletchlingK66, Kasuki, Celestial, and 1Fire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 9:37 pm

good morning Pantsage
Back to top Go down
Celestial
Celestial

PostSubject: Re: Surprises (PRIVATE RP BETWEEN FletchlingK66, Kasuki, Celestial, and 1Fire)   Surprises (PRIVATE RP BETWEEN FletchlingK66, Kasuki, Celestial, and 1Fire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 9:46 pm

Lily cocked her head. All Pokémon understood human language, but she didn't understand what he just said. "A... Tea party? Hmm. My owner just left to search for.." Just then Celestial burst through the tent. "Sorry, I forgot my phone..." Then the Pantsage repeated the message. Celestial blinked in surprise. "A... Tea party? Hmm. Must be from the owner!" Celestial picked up the PokeBall and clicked the button in the middle. There was a red beam, and the Pantsage went back into the PokeBall. She did the same to Lily. Celestial scooped the two Mummy Lillipups up. "Now, time to meet your owner again!" She went outside and hopped back onto Fruit, and off they went.
Back to top Go down
♥FletchlingK66♥
♥FletchlingK66♥

PostSubject: Re: Surprises (PRIVATE RP BETWEEN FletchlingK66, Kasuki, Celestial, and 1Fire)   Surprises (PRIVATE RP BETWEEN FletchlingK66, Kasuki, Celestial, and 1Fire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 10:23 pm

By the way my name is pantsage but my pokem8n name is actaully pansage" the pansage said
Back to top Go down
1fire
1fire

PostSubject: Re: Surprises (PRIVATE RP BETWEEN FletchlingK66, Kasuki, Celestial, and 1Fire)   Surprises (PRIVATE RP BETWEEN FletchlingK66, Kasuki, Celestial, and 1Fire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 10:29 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
1fire
1fire

PostSubject: Re: Surprises (PRIVATE RP BETWEEN FletchlingK66, Kasuki, Celestial, and 1Fire)   Surprises (PRIVATE RP BETWEEN FletchlingK66, Kasuki, Celestial, and 1Fire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 11:12 pm

(going to sleep)
Back to top Go down
Celestial
Celestial

PostSubject: Re: Surprises (PRIVATE RP BETWEEN FletchlingK66, Kasuki, Celestial, and 1Fire)   Surprises (PRIVATE RP BETWEEN FletchlingK66, Kasuki, Celestial, and 1Fire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 11:32 pm

Celestial searched the forest. A few huts, but they were abandoned or hermits lived inside of them. No sign of Felicity. Celestial then saw a cabin in the distance. "Fruit, go to that cabin." she whispered. The Tropius sprinted towards the cabin. Celestial hopped off of Fruit at the entrance, and released Lily and Pantsage. She put Pal and the other Lillipup on the ground, then knocked cautiously on the door.
Back to top Go down
♥FletchlingK66♥
♥FletchlingK66♥

PostSubject: Re: Surprises (PRIVATE RP BETWEEN FletchlingK66, Kasuki, Celestial, and 1Fire)   Surprises (PRIVATE RP BETWEEN FletchlingK66, Kasuki, Celestial, and 1Fire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 11:38 pm

A little fletchling tweet came out as cele realized the cottage had fletchling designs were etched in and painted.
A light hello answered the door and as it was opened an cheer full girl answered "hi! Are you here for my party?"
Back to top Go down
Celestial
Celestial

PostSubject: Re: Surprises (PRIVATE RP BETWEEN FletchlingK66, Kasuki, Celestial, and 1Fire)   Surprises (PRIVATE RP BETWEEN FletchlingK66, Kasuki, Celestial, and 1Fire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 11:44 pm

Celeste blinked. "Er, yes. I know the Pansage is yours, but are these two Mummy Lillipups your Pokémon?" Pal and the other Lillipup padded over to the girl. "And yes, I'm here for the tea party."
Back to top Go down
♥FletchlingK66♥
♥FletchlingK66♥

PostSubject: Re: Surprises (PRIVATE RP BETWEEN FletchlingK66, Kasuki, Celestial, and 1Fire)   Surprises (PRIVATE RP BETWEEN FletchlingK66, Kasuki, Celestial, and 1Fire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 11:48 pm

Well I only know one of those! ahh cupico my pal! Your back! *-huggies* okay so come on in!
Back to top Go down
Celestial
Celestial

PostSubject: Re: Surprises (PRIVATE RP BETWEEN FletchlingK66, Kasuki, Celestial, and 1Fire)   Surprises (PRIVATE RP BETWEEN FletchlingK66, Kasuki, Celestial, and 1Fire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 11:56 pm

Celestial scooped up the other Lillipup and entered. Fruit squeezed in through the doorway, and Lily stayed by her side. "I see you like Fletchlings, from the designs."
Back to top Go down
♥FletchlingK66♥
♥FletchlingK66♥

PostSubject: Re: Surprises (PRIVATE RP BETWEEN FletchlingK66, Kasuki, Celestial, and 1Fire)   Surprises (PRIVATE RP BETWEEN FletchlingK66, Kasuki, Celestial, and 1Fire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 11:59 pm

Yeah I found one about to be eaten by the dark lord so I rescued it..." said the girl "oh but where are my manners? My name is icecre! "
(Pal is cupico)
Back to top Go down
Celestial
Celestial

PostSubject: Re: Surprises (PRIVATE RP BETWEEN FletchlingK66, Kasuki, Celestial, and 1Fire)   Surprises (PRIVATE RP BETWEEN FletchlingK66, Kasuki, Celestial, and 1Fire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 12:02 am

"Hello, Icecre." Celestial said, pronouncing the different name carefully. "I'm Celestial. That Tropius is Fruittree, Fruit for short, and my Mummy Lillipup beside me is Lily. Who's the dark lord?"
Back to top Go down
♥FletchlingK66♥
♥FletchlingK66♥

PostSubject: Re: Surprises (PRIVATE RP BETWEEN FletchlingK66, Kasuki, Celestial, and 1Fire)   Surprises (PRIVATE RP BETWEEN FletchlingK66, Kasuki, Celestial, and 1Fire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 1:43 am

He whos name may not be spoken of... icecre mumbled
Back to top Go down
Celestial
Celestial

PostSubject: Re: Surprises (PRIVATE RP BETWEEN FletchlingK66, Kasuki, Celestial, and 1Fire)   Surprises (PRIVATE RP BETWEEN FletchlingK66, Kasuki, Celestial, and 1Fire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 4:13 am

"I... I see." Celestial wondered if Icecre was being superstitious. She looked around the cozy-looking cabin. "Nice place you have here."
Back to top Go down
1fire
1fire

PostSubject: Re: Surprises (PRIVATE RP BETWEEN FletchlingK66, Kasuki, Celestial, and 1Fire)   Surprises (PRIVATE RP BETWEEN FletchlingK66, Kasuki, Celestial, and 1Fire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 10:07 am

(i back)
Back to top Go down
1fire
1fire

PostSubject: Re: Surprises (PRIVATE RP BETWEEN FletchlingK66, Kasuki, Celestial, and 1Fire)   Surprises (PRIVATE RP BETWEEN FletchlingK66, Kasuki, Celestial, and 1Fire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 10:09 am

Fire said "i agree with Celestial"
Back to top Go down
♥FletchlingK66♥
♥FletchlingK66♥

PostSubject: Re: Surprises (PRIVATE RP BETWEEN FletchlingK66, Kasuki, Celestial, and 1Fire)   Surprises (PRIVATE RP BETWEEN FletchlingK66, Kasuki, Celestial, and 1Fire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 12:55 pm

Yup! Here! Have some special fletch blend tea! Made with real berries that my fletchling picked out for me!
Back to top Go down
Celestial
Celestial

PostSubject: Re: Surprises (PRIVATE RP BETWEEN FletchlingK66, Kasuki, Celestial, and 1Fire)   Surprises (PRIVATE RP BETWEEN FletchlingK66, Kasuki, Celestial, and 1Fire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 1:49 pm

Celestial smiled. "That's nice. What kind of berries are they?" Celestial accepted the cup and sipped. She liked the soothing flavor. "Hmm, I like it!"
Back to top Go down
1fire
1fire

PostSubject: Re: Surprises (PRIVATE RP BETWEEN FletchlingK66, Kasuki, Celestial, and 1Fire)   Surprises (PRIVATE RP BETWEEN FletchlingK66, Kasuki, Celestial, and 1Fire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 7:11 pm

i will have a one please
Back to top Go down
Celestial
Celestial

PostSubject: Re: Surprises (PRIVATE RP BETWEEN FletchlingK66, Kasuki, Celestial, and 1Fire)   Surprises (PRIVATE RP BETWEEN FletchlingK66, Kasuki, Celestial, and 1Fire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 9:56 pm

Celestial sipped again, savoring the flavor. "This is one of my close friends, Fire." she introduced.
(Fire when you speak can you use these " " to show that you're saying something, just to make things less confusing)
Back to top Go down
1fire
1fire

PostSubject: Re: Surprises (PRIVATE RP BETWEEN FletchlingK66, Kasuki, Celestial, and 1Fire)   Surprises (PRIVATE RP BETWEEN FletchlingK66, Kasuki, Celestial, and 1Fire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 10:08 pm

k
Back to top Go down
♥FletchlingK66♥
♥FletchlingK66♥

PostSubject: Re: Surprises (PRIVATE RP BETWEEN FletchlingK66, Kasuki, Celestial, and 1Fire)   Surprises (PRIVATE RP BETWEEN FletchlingK66, Kasuki, Celestial, and 1Fire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 10:14 pm

Icecre smiled "only the rarest berries! Which includes Starf berries, pecha berries, and oran berries!" She joyfully said while handing one to fire
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surprises (PRIVATE RP BETWEEN FletchlingK66, Kasuki, Celestial, and 1Fire)   Surprises (PRIVATE RP BETWEEN FletchlingK66, Kasuki, Celestial, and 1Fire) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Surprises (PRIVATE RP BETWEEN FletchlingK66, Kasuki, Celestial, and 1Fire)
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next