Pokemon Pyramid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Pyramid

This is the forums for Pokemon Pyramid Rpg.

RPGHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inCHAT

We shall conquer the Univeeeeeeeeerse!!!!......

Go down 
+7
Alceste
Swifthead
Eeveegal
♥FletchlingK66♥
D3athTh3Kid
Celestial
Lexi the girl
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lexi the girl
Lexi the girl

Location : IN YOUR TELEVEISION SET......Oh, what's that?.....Y-...you don't have a TV set?......Oh....Okay........*shuffles around feet awkwardly*

We shall conquer the Univeeeeeeeeerse!!!!...... Empty
PostSubject: We shall conquer the Univeeeeeeeeerse!!!!......   We shall conquer the Univeeeeeeeeerse!!!!...... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 5:11 am

Someone, quick, rent out the Death Star, we need it to enact our plan of world domination!

Somewhere, in the deepest darkest corners of your mine, your inner evil lurks, waiting to emerge......Hopefully it never will, but in an alternate dimension, an alternate dimension set in the distant future......it needs not to wait.....For in this dimension it has grown and overpowered your sense of judgement, and filled your heart with greed.......In order to satisfy your avarice, you wanted the country- No the world- no, THE UNIVERSE! So, for years, you made partnerships, earned money, and gathered the resources needed to act out your plan of taking over the Universe itself...... You have power, alliences, money, supplies......Remember, this universe is set in the distant future, where flying cars soar through the sky and scientists finally figured out how to make fictional characters real.....The ways your could enslave the Galaxy are endless......Unless, of course, your method is more mature then a T rating. Have fun terrozing Space itself!

*looks at post* I can't believe I said all that just so I could ask such a silly question XD......
Back to top Go down
Celestial
Celestial

PostSubject: Re: We shall conquer the Univeeeeeeeeerse!!!!......   We shall conquer the Univeeeeeeeeerse!!!!...... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 3:31 pm

Hey it's Celestial! I'm here to help you :3
Back to top Go down
Lexi the girl
Lexi the girl

Location : IN YOUR TELEVEISION SET......Oh, what's that?.....Y-...you don't have a TV set?......Oh....Okay........*shuffles around feet awkwardly*

PostSubject: Re: We shall conquer the Univeeeeeeeeerse!!!!......   We shall conquer the Univeeeeeeeeerse!!!!...... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 4:14 pm

Good. We need to get twenty missiles, fourty H-bombs, 3 hostages and at least three hundred Chocolate and Vanilla War Puppies.
Back to top Go down
Celestial
Celestial

PostSubject: Re: We shall conquer the Univeeeeeeeeerse!!!!......   We shall conquer the Univeeeeeeeeerse!!!!...... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 5:43 pm

I've got the Vanilla and Chocolate War Puppies!!
Back to top Go down
D3athTh3Kid
D3athTh3Kid

PostSubject: Re: We shall conquer the Univeeeeeeeeerse!!!!......   We shall conquer the Univeeeeeeeeerse!!!!...... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 9:45 pm

I already own the Death Star!! MWAHAHAHAHHAHA
Back to top Go down
Lexi the girl
Lexi the girl

PostSubject: Re: We shall conquer the Univeeeeeeeeerse!!!!......   We shall conquer the Univeeeeeeeeerse!!!!...... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 10:02 pm

CUUUUUURSE YOOOOOOOOOOUUUUU!.....*scowls* Fine. I got a proposition for ya. I'll give anything you want, money, power, fame, a Chocolate War Puppy, (wo)men, anything, if you rent me out that Death Star. Choose wisely Death, or else your name will suit your life! FU FU FU FU FU FUF FU, FUUUUUUU FU FU FU FU FU FU, FUUUUUUUUUU FU FU FU FU!!!!!!......It's pronounced Foo.
Back to top Go down
D3athTh3Kid
D3athTh3Kid

PostSubject: Re: We shall conquer the Univeeeeeeeeerse!!!!......   We shall conquer the Univeeeeeeeeerse!!!!...... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 12:46 am

I will gladly accept A CHOCOLATE WAR PUPPY!!! I shall call him Brown Poo >.>
Back to top Go down
Lexi the girl
Lexi the girl

PostSubject: Re: We shall conquer the Univeeeeeeeeerse!!!!......   We shall conquer the Univeeeeeeeeerse!!!!...... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 2:32 am

.........Okay. *hands over a puppy.*.......Now what guyz?
Back to top Go down
D3athTh3Kid
D3athTh3Kid

PostSubject: Re: We shall conquer the Univeeeeeeeeerse!!!!......   We shall conquer the Univeeeeeeeeerse!!!!...... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 2:34 am

Haha I got a magic PUPPY! *Freezes time* Suckers Razz
Back to top Go down
Lexi the girl
Lexi the girl

PostSubject: Re: We shall conquer the Univeeeeeeeeerse!!!!......   We shall conquer the Univeeeeeeeeerse!!!!...... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 2:37 am

*trys to move, but is frozen* WONDERFUL. JUST WONDERFUL! How am I gonna take over if I'm frozen? Never should trusted a kid named Death! STUPID STUPID STUPID! Grrr.......
Back to top Go down
D3athTh3Kid
D3athTh3Kid

PostSubject: Re: We shall conquer the Univeeeeeeeeerse!!!!......   We shall conquer the Univeeeeeeeeerse!!!!...... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 2:59 am

Now you'll taste the power of a true Grim Reaper o3o.
Back to top Go down
Lexi the girl
Lexi the girl

PostSubject: Re: We shall conquer the Univeeeeeeeeerse!!!!......   We shall conquer the Univeeeeeeeeerse!!!!...... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 5:33 am

*glares*How am I supposed to get out of this? Call for help? A great evil mastermind, calling for help from OUTSIDE SOURCES?!? Shameful, Just SHAMEFUL........But, if I must..... *forms telepathic connection with someone.* HELP, HELP! A Grim Reaper froze me in time, if you help me you will become one of my most prized and well treated servants and you will receive a hefty reward. If not....... *eyes glow red and bore into the person's mind* You've been warned.
Back to top Go down
Celestial
Celestial

PostSubject: Re: We shall conquer the Univeeeeeeeeerse!!!!......   We shall conquer the Univeeeeeeeeerse!!!!...... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 1:13 pm

*also frozen* Well Lexi, it's not as if I can help if I'm frozen too!! I can't even reach my Pokémon.. >.<
Back to top Go down
Lexi the girl
Lexi the girl

PostSubject: Re: We shall conquer the Univeeeeeeeeerse!!!!......   We shall conquer the Univeeeeeeeeerse!!!!...... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 7:27 pm

Well then, I guess I have to call someone else for help.....BUT WHO?!?
Back to top Go down
Celestial
Celestial

PostSubject: Re: We shall conquer the Univeeeeeeeeerse!!!!......   We shall conquer the Univeeeeeeeeerse!!!!...... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 11:17 pm

I DON'T KNOW DON'T ASK ME!
Back to top Go down
♥FletchlingK66♥
♥FletchlingK66♥

PostSubject: Re: We shall conquer the Univeeeeeeeeerse!!!!......   We shall conquer the Univeeeeeeeeerse!!!!...... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 9:44 pm

*tamama breaks through the fabric of reality* First you have to conquer pekopon, on another thought, don't
Back to top Go down
http://de-arimasu-joltik.tumblr.com/
Eeveegal
Eeveegal

PostSubject: Re: We shall conquer the Univeeeeeeeeerse!!!!......   We shall conquer the Univeeeeeeeeerse!!!!...... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 5:55 pm

Get me a pitchfork, and some gum, and I'll bring you some hostages.
Back to top Go down
♥FletchlingK66♥
♥FletchlingK66♥

PostSubject: Re: We shall conquer the Univeeeeeeeeerse!!!!......   We shall conquer the Univeeeeeeeeerse!!!!...... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 5:58 pm

"Hostages? What kind of world is this?" Tamama said
Back to top Go down
Eeveegal
Eeveegal

PostSubject: Re: We shall conquer the Univeeeeeeeeerse!!!!......   We shall conquer the Univeeeeeeeeerse!!!!...... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 6:01 pm

"A world that will get taken over." I say, grinning.
Back to top Go down
♥FletchlingK66♥
♥FletchlingK66♥

PostSubject: Re: We shall conquer the Univeeeeeeeeerse!!!!......   We shall conquer the Univeeeeeeeeerse!!!!...... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 6:07 pm

"Not if I take it first!" Tamama said pulling out a pitch fork with candy on the end.
He then called sgt. Keroro and a huge contraption came outta the ground, launched a beam, and turned every body into conures.
Back to top Go down
Lexi the girl
Lexi the girl

PostSubject: Re: We shall conquer the Univeeeeeeeeerse!!!!......   We shall conquer the Univeeeeeeeeerse!!!!...... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 12:49 pm

"HEY LOOK, THE AREA IS UNFROZEN!" I say as I dance and twirl around. "Wait, who are you two?"
Back to top Go down
Celestial
Celestial

PostSubject: Re: We shall conquer the Univeeeeeeeeerse!!!!......   We shall conquer the Univeeeeeeeeerse!!!!...... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 12:28 pm

"Uhh dunno." I shrug. "They're just kinda... There."
Back to top Go down
Lexi the girl
Lexi the girl

PostSubject: Re: We shall conquer the Univeeeeeeeeerse!!!!......   We shall conquer the Univeeeeeeeeerse!!!!...... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 8:20 pm

"Well," I say, "if they're not on our side, I'll dispose of them!" I marched over to the two strangers and demand:" If your not here as new recruits for my world domination plan, you'll be sorry!"
Back to top Go down
Swifthead
Swifthead

Location : Literally living in the Shadow of The Valley Of Death. It's actually nicer than what your lead to believe.

PostSubject: Re: We shall conquer the Univeeeeeeeeerse!!!!......   We shall conquer the Univeeeeeeeeerse!!!!...... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 8:35 pm

I have lots of Megamn Zero and Megaman all version clones. :3
Back to top Go down
http://swifthead-shao-fecro.Deviantart.com
Swifthead
Swifthead

Location : Literally living in the Shadow of The Valley Of Death. It's actually nicer than what your lead to believe.

PostSubject: Re: We shall conquer the Univeeeeeeeeerse!!!!......   We shall conquer the Univeeeeeeeeerse!!!!...... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 8:37 pm

They're part of my army thats hidden in shadows. :3 my name is Sir Swifthead. but please, call me Swifthead. The Darkrai. At your service. for a fee, of course.
Back to top Go down
http://swifthead-shao-fecro.Deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We shall conquer the Univeeeeeeeeerse!!!!......   We shall conquer the Univeeeeeeeeerse!!!!...... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We shall conquer the Univeeeeeeeeerse!!!!......
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Pyramid :: Off Topic Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: