Pokemon Pyramid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Pyramid

This is the forums for Pokemon Pyramid Rpg.

RPGHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inCHAT

Nightmare Realm RP

Go down 
+2
Leon071
FlareFlareon
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
FlareFlareon
FlareFlareon

Nightmare Realm RP Empty
PostSubject: Nightmare Realm RP   Nightmare Realm RP Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 2:13 pm

You've been sent to the Nightmare Realm by Scorn Giratina, trapping you in there. You see nothing but darkness. The only light is if yourself.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
That is the start if the RP. This is a Pokemon trainer/Pokemon RP. If you choose to be a Trainer, you have no Pokemon in your party an you CANNOT obtain or have any. You only have items, but no summoning (ei: Rainbow Wing, Clear Bell, Jade Orb .ect). If you are a Pokemon, one move has been canceled out, meaning you can't use it. You have to choose the one that is canceled out, but it has to be one of the ones below.
-A strong move
-A move that is used outside battle.
-A EXTREMELY useful stat increasing move.
If you are a Pokemon, do not be a Overpowered-terror-attack-I-don't-even-Rattata with Glacite.
You cannot be a legendary unless it has no Legendary moves.
You may not have any Legendary moves.
You may have the moves that it can learn naturly/tutor/TM. (ik i spelt a word wrong)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Trainer Form:
Name:
A little bit of info:

Pokemon Form:
Name:
Species:
Moves (1-3):
Sprite (Optional, but preferred):
A little bit of info:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IMPORTANT UPDATE! RPERS, PLEASE READ.

The new forums on Pokemon Lab are around now. When a RP center is out, this is going to move to the RP center.
The RP will be called "Nightmare Realm: Continuing Destruction" and all of the characters WILL be posted in a comment made by me, meaning you don't have to sign up again and start over again.
If you would like to continue this RP here for the time being, please do. I will make an announcement saying that we must move to the new forum when the RP section is out.
Until then, continue roleplaying!
~FlareFlareon, The Subway Flareon

Last edited by FlareFlareon on Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://yoi.com
FlareFlareon
FlareFlareon

Nightmare Realm RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Realm RP   Nightmare Realm RP Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 2:14 pm

Stupid iPhone brb editing on laptop
Back to top Go down
Leon071
Leon071

Nightmare Realm RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Realm RP   Nightmare Realm RP Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 4:39 pm

Name:Midna
Species:Umbreon
Moves (1-3):Shadow ball, hypnosis, theift
Sprite (Optional, but preferred):Nightmare Realm RP Midna_10
A little bit of info:swift runner, computer geek

Last edited by Leon071 on Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited)
Back to top Go down
FlareFlareon
FlareFlareon

Nightmare Realm RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Realm RP   Nightmare Realm RP Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 4:40 pm

@Leon071 A name for the Character. You can use species too
Back to top Go down
Celestial
Celestial

Nightmare Realm RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Realm RP   Nightmare Realm RP Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 4:59 pm

Name: Meena
Species: Shinx (You expected Skitty, didn't you. Shinx is my second favorite Pokemon, and I'll give Skitty a break for this RP XD)
Moves (1-3): Spark, Bite, and Charge
Sprite (Optional, but preferred): Nightmare Realm RP 403
A little bit of info: Meena is a level fourteen, normal Shinx. She's ten in human years. Meena is unusually serious for such a young age. She doesn't truly know the meaning of fun. Meena's mind is too adult for her own good, and many find her boring at a first glance. Still, she's a good companion and she's a good friend, but a bad foe.
Back to top Go down
Leon071
Leon071

Nightmare Realm RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Realm RP   Nightmare Realm RP Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 9:28 pm

FlareFlareon wrote:
@Leon071 A name for the Character. You can use species too
edited!
Back to top Go down
Celestial
Celestial

Nightmare Realm RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Realm RP   Nightmare Realm RP Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 8:12 pm

Can we start?! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FlareFlareon
FlareFlareon

Nightmare Realm RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Realm RP   Nightmare Realm RP Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 9:54 pm

I'm just being Ingo's Chandelure, lvl 57, Male, without Protect, doing this in phone so just suppose its a Chandelure sprite with sideburns and a hat. Smile
Back to top Go down
Celestial
Celestial

Nightmare Realm RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Realm RP   Nightmare Realm RP Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 4:10 pm

Got it. So we start?... If so...

A Shinx opened her eyes. Darkness. Jet black darkness, so she couldn't see a thing. Meena wasn't even entirely surer if her eyes really were open.
"Huurrmmph...." she muttered to herself. "Where am I..."
Back to top Go down
FlareFlareon
FlareFlareon

Nightmare Realm RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Realm RP   Nightmare Realm RP Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 9:49 pm

"..."
Ingo looked down to see small flames, knowing that he had become a Chandelure.
"Hello? Anyone here? Could anybody tell me where I am?" His voice echoed into the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Celestial
Celestial

Nightmare Realm RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Realm RP   Nightmare Realm RP Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 8:05 am

Meena saw the flicker of flames, and stood up. "Something doesn't feel right..." she mused. Then she almost fell forwards with surprise.
She was standing on four paws.
Not two legs, but PAWS. And she could walk as easily as walking with two legs. This wasn't good, not at all.
"I'm a Pokemon now." she whispered to herself. "But which one?"
Back to top Go down
FlareFlareon
FlareFlareon

Nightmare Realm RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Realm RP   Nightmare Realm RP Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 7:15 pm

"EMMET! EMMET, DID YOU DO THIS? IS THE POWER OUT? WHERE IN THE-" He stopped yelling to see a golden door appeared with the words, "Dream World."
"Dream World..? The place where Pokemon go? It makes sense but..I. I thought I was a trainer." he said, questioning the gate.
It's not gonna kill me..it's just the mythical world that Pokemon go to.. Ingo thought.
Heh, I'll just go, better than being with the power out.
I hope this isn't a late April Fools prank Emmet has a habit of doing every year..
Back to top Go down
Celestial
Celestial

Nightmare Realm RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Realm RP   Nightmare Realm RP Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 9:28 pm

The Shinx looked around. "If I'm a Shinx, then I ought to use my Shinx powers." Meena mused. Almost in an instant, something blinked in her mind.
Spark
Charge
Bite
Thunder

"That must be my moveset." she muttered. "It's a good thing I know Thunder. That's a powerful move..." Meena decided to try it out. "Thunder..."
Nothing happened.
Nothing.
Nothing again.
"Shoot!" she growled. "Why can't I use it? It's the most powerful move I have!"
Back to top Go down
badgerkid
badgerkid

Nightmare Realm RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Realm RP   Nightmare Realm RP Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 12:24 am

Name: nidorin
Species: nidoran (boy)
Moves (1-3): pin needle, poison sting, tackle, thunder (unusable)
Sprite (Optional, but preferred):Nightmare Realm RP Spr_5b_032

Last edited by badgerkid on Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:51 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bt1229-King of Lucarios
Bt1229-King of Lucarios

Nightmare Realm RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Realm RP   Nightmare Realm RP Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 8:07 am

If I can't have 2, just allow the first one. Plus, if I can't do custom moves, just do the normal versions.
Pokemon Form:Normal
Name:Bt1229
Species:Lucario
Moves:Super Force Palm, Mega Aura Sphere, Super-Speed Close Combat
Sprite:Nightmare Realm RP Lucario_sprite_by_mvidmaster
A little bit of info:The king of lucarios, this time not the fake. Cannot be captured, for he already has a trainer: himself. Yeah, that's right, he owns himself. He is his own master.

Do not use if I cant have the one below:
Name:King of Mugen
Sprite:Nightmare Realm RP Sonic_1
A little bit of info:His back-up attack plan, when all his pokemon faint, is to attack with his Mugen skills, which is the same as every mugen fighter there is.
Back to top Go down
FlareFlareon
FlareFlareon

Nightmare Realm RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Realm RP   Nightmare Realm RP Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 10:57 am

@Bt They must be real moves, so they must only be Force Palm, Aura Sphere, and Close Combat. Other wise accepted.
If you are able to keep up w/ 2 at once I'll let you use King of Mugen.
@Badger Accepted :3
Back to top Go down
Bt1229-King of Lucarios
Bt1229-King of Lucarios

Nightmare Realm RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Realm RP   Nightmare Realm RP Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 10:59 am

Thanks! When does it start?
(Edit)
Wait... oh.
Back to top Go down
Bt1229-King of Lucarios
Bt1229-King of Lucarios

Nightmare Realm RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Realm RP   Nightmare Realm RP Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 11:30 am

I wake up in pitch black. "Where am I? Last thing I remember, I was in my kingdom repairing after... the attack... A flashback begins. He was trapped in a cell, trying to get out. "Stupid Mewtwos. Stupid Ditto. Thinking they can replace me." The flashback skips. He was escaping the cell as a Mega Charizard destroys the town. Then it ends. "Last time I was tricked. Now to find who did this." I said, going back to reality. I heard a noise. This guy... how can I describe him? He looked like Sonic, but by sensing aura, he's as powerful as thousands of Akumas. "Who are you?" I asked. The guy talked. "They might call me Blackbelt Mugen King. But you can call me the King of Mugen." A blackbelt? He must be a trainer. I thought. "Alright, go ahead. Try to catch me. But I warn you, you won't be able to, even with a masterball." I told him. He throws a Masterball, but it bounces off. "Are you owned?" Asked the Blackbelt. "Kinda. His party is just me, myself, and I." I said. The King of Mugen was surprized. "Well, you could've told me you were your own master. Eh, I don't need Pokemon on whoever did this. I have too much skills to lose. But that was my last masterball. You owe me 200 poke dollars." He said. I checked my pockets, but all I found was Lucario Bucks from Lucariopolis, where my kingdom is located. "How much is that in Lucario Bucks?" I asked. The Mugen King was angry, but he diddn't do anything. "I would use Akuma's ultimate attack, but some force is keeping me from doing so." He said. "Wierd. I had a 4th move based on some sort of blast of aura, whatever it is called, and now I don't have it." I said. We walked and we saw two doors. One said "Doom Center" and the other said "Master's Room." We went into the second door just to find out the signs were switched. We were trapped in a room full of evil and *BLOCKED FOR CHILDREN* Pokemon. They looked familiar. One was a chained Vulpix. There was also a Black Shinx covered in *BLOCKED AGAIN*. Another was a nasty-looking Squirtle with a Skull for a head. They looked happy, but with evil grins. "...This is the wrong room..." I said. We escaped, forgetting to close the door. We go into the other one. Turns out they were both traps. This room was filled with people that are NOT pokemon. One was a Black, wavy Pokemon Trainer. One was a Black-and-Yellowish eyed Sonic I am VERY uncomfortable with. The same happened with that door as we ran out as they escape. The evil-looking characters patrolled around while me and Mugen King looked for who did this.
Back to top Go down
FlareFlareon
FlareFlareon

Nightmare Realm RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Realm RP   Nightmare Realm RP Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 6:00 pm

He pushed on the door and it didn't open.
...I have to know this moveset, I'm my own Pokemon..
OVERHEAT SELF! He used overheat on the door but that only made it a bit chared.
Do I even HAVE any good moves?
Maybe I can use protect and slam into the door.. He tryed to use protect.
Nothing. Again. Nothing. It happened for 10 times and stopped.
MOTHER OF ARCEUS! OPEN ALREADY! He held in his anger and let it out as an extremely powerful Overheat.
The door finally opened to showcase many happy trainers and Pokemon running around, battling, all so..
Perfect.
He walked in and a little Diglett greeted him.
"Hi! Welcome to the Dream World!" said Diglett.
Back to top Go down
Bt1229-King of Lucarios
Bt1229-King of Lucarios

Nightmare Realm RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Realm RP   Nightmare Realm RP Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 7:34 pm

The Squirtle showed up. "Yes... welcome... this world will be the last you'll be in!" Claws appear from his hands after saying the sentence. I walk past Ingo (Or something don't know anymore) and the Squirtle. "Come on, you Lucario! Let's go!" Said Mugen King. "No." I said. I head for the Squirtle, beating it up. Then I sent it flying with an Aura Sphere. "Wanna look for who did this? Follow me."
Back to top Go down
Leon071
Leon071

Nightmare Realm RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Realm RP   Nightmare Realm RP Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 3:30 pm

Midna opened her eyes and in the darkness saw a shinx. She slowly walked forward.
Back to top Go down
Celestial
Celestial

Nightmare Realm RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Realm RP   Nightmare Realm RP Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 4:36 pm

Meena winced as the light from the Dream World seeped in. As she recovered from the sudden stream of light, she mumbled to herself, "Light. Light means other people. Or maybe other Pokemon..."
Back to top Go down
FlareFlareon
FlareFlareon

Nightmare Realm RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Realm RP   Nightmare Realm RP Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 8:57 pm

"...Err..what do I do here?" Ingo wondered.
"Level up, have fun, all that!" Diglett replied enthusiastically. (tried best spelling)
..Diglett your creepin me out what the heck man..
Back to top Go down
badgerkid
badgerkid

Nightmare Realm RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Realm RP   Nightmare Realm RP Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 3:02 am

(can i change to nindorin?)
yay more pokemon, are you from outside cause these dream pokemon are giving me the creeps
Back to top Go down
FlareFlareon
FlareFlareon

Nightmare Realm RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Realm RP   Nightmare Realm RP Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 8:53 pm

(Sure can, just change the sprite and you're set Badger.)
Ingo looks behind him and sees a Nidorin.
"I think Diglett might be a bit glitched in the brains..and yea, I am from the outside." he replied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nightmare Realm RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Realm RP   Nightmare Realm RP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nightmare Realm RP
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Pyramid :: Fanfiction :: Riolus Roleplay Center-
Jump to: