Pokemon Pyramid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Pyramid

This is the forums for Pokemon Pyramid Rpg.

RPGHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inCHAT

Nightmare Realm RP

Go down 
+2
Leon071
FlareFlareon
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Bt1229-King of Lucarios
Bt1229-King of Lucarios

Nightmare Realm RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Realm RP   Nightmare Realm RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 4:22 pm

The Mugen King sighed. "Fine. And it's Mugen King, not just Mugen. You can also call me Mugen Master."
Back to top Go down
badgerkid
badgerkid

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Realm RP   Nightmare Realm RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 7:47 pm

what are mugens anyway?
Back to top Go down
Bt1229-King of Lucarios
Bt1229-King of Lucarios

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Realm RP   Nightmare Realm RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 7:46 am

Ask Mr Marios
Back to top Go down
badgerkid
badgerkid

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Realm RP   Nightmare Realm RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 9:45 am

(i meant asking in the rp)
Back to top Go down
Leon071
Leon071

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Realm RP   Nightmare Realm RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 12:49 am

"so...do you think we'll find Gollum and the Ring here?"
Back to top Go down
Lucario/Charizard King Bt

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Realm RP   Nightmare Realm RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 8:36 am

"No." Said Mugen King. "And Mugens are battles that makes 1 or more people fight another 1 or more people until either one looses all their health. You can find such videos on youtube. Now lets GO!" then Mugen King and Loneliness travels along. Days later, they still have not found the real Scorn Giratina. Or any Giratina... Meanwhile, Bt1229, who had evolved, once again sees the Mewtwo King. "You may have found your way out, but now there'll be no way out of trouble. I made allies with the Darkrais. Shadow Darkrai! Send him back to the Nightmare Realm! And don't follow him there." The Darkrai sends Bt1229 back to the Nightmare Realm, far away from the others.
Back to top Go down
badgerkid
badgerkid

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Realm RP   Nightmare Realm RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 1:29 am

they see a light shining, they look closely, it appears to be a small room of the cave with a shadowy figure. it is thisNightmare Realm RP - Page 4 ?ui=2&ik=d6c3a2d208&view=att&th=14178142ba6b32df&attid=0
Back to top Go down
Leon071
Leon071

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Realm RP   Nightmare Realm RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 9:03 pm

am i allowed to drop out? sorry but i don't think i'll be able to participate with school, projects and Halloween. sorry😢 Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
FlareFlareon
FlareFlareon

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Realm RP   Nightmare Realm RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 9:22 pm

(It's ok to drop out, but when you feel comfotable, feel free to come back. I enjoyed you in the RP. Thank you for being apart of the Nighmare Realm RP.)
Back to top Go down
http://yoi.com
Leon071
Leon071

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Realm RP   Nightmare Realm RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 9:23 pm

no problem it was fun:cat: 
Back to top Go down
badgerkid
badgerkid

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Realm RP   Nightmare Realm RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 9:28 pm

nidorin, using instinct thundered they strange and intimidating pokemon, but as the thunder hit the pokemon it turned black and electrocuted nidorin instead, making him faint.
"pathetic pokemon, you think you can beat me, the almighty stableye lord?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Realm RP   Nightmare Realm RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 9:52 pm

The Mugen King became angry. "Pokemon!? For YOUR information, I am a human with powers. For example... HI YAH!!!" And he uses Akuma's attack on the Stableye, but he only gotten himself knocked out. Meanwhile, things are not as well for the Lucario King, for he is once again trapped in the Nightmare Realm, and now gotten him surrounded by Creepypasta characters. He finds himself in a room, bloody. The Squirtle grinned. "It's better to end you here, in front of master Giratina. Along with others, thanks to a Stableye here." Lucario King finds Mugen King and Nidorin next to him, weakened. The Real Scorn Giratina seemed like he's grinning evilly. "Good job. Now, get the others." The Creepypasta characters and Stableye ran off to bring the others. Next thing you know, Lucario King looked and felt drowsy. Evil Jigglypuffs with red eyes were using sing. Loneliness was first to join since he fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
badgerkid
badgerkid

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Realm RP   Nightmare Realm RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 4:29 am

not really sure what you meant there bt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Realm RP   Nightmare Realm RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 4:49 pm

(The point is everyone else should run before the Shuppets arrive)
Back to top Go down
badgerkid
badgerkid

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Realm RP   Nightmare Realm RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 5:42 pm

with a quick thunder nidorin knocked out the jigglypuffs.
the group of captives ran away a fast as they could, but nidoren looked back, loneliness was still asleep. He ran back to nudging the eevee to get it to wake, but it wouldn't, picking it up with his mouth(as animals do) he ran back to the group with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Realm RP   Nightmare Realm RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 7:56 pm

Lucario King woke up, noticing the others gone and went on for a searched. He just hopes that Scorn Giratina didn't see them... or him.
Back to top Go down
FlareFlareon
FlareFlareon

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Realm RP   Nightmare Realm RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 10:03 am

(Welp, I better start Scorns story a bit.)
Scorn looked down from his perch at his Giratina army.
"You all are PATHETIC! You promised me the Sun and Moon trainers, but instead you brought a Mugen fighter, a Shinx, a Chandelure with sideb-" Scorn stopped as soon as he said it. He had the Sun Trainer all along.
"Ruler..? Are you fine?" said a Grass Type Giratina.
"I..
I HAVE THE SUN TRAINER! GET THE SIDEBURNED CHANDELURE AND MAKE SURE HE'S ALIVE!" Scorn's voice echoed as the army cheered and ran in different directions to find him. Scorn looked up and created a Shadow Ball that could see outside the Nightmare Realm. He saw Emmet shaking his brother while a passed out Chandelure layed on the floor of the subway, with the opponents feeding it Berries and using Max Revives.
I will have you, Black One, and I will have the spirit of the Sun Riser, Espe.
Back to top Go down
FlareFlareon
FlareFlareon

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Realm RP   Nightmare Realm RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 10:11 am

Ingo layed in what looked like a crumbling away subway train. A Grass Giratina, obviously young since it was smaller than him, looked at him. "Hi!" It said cheerfully.
"Are you going to take me to Scorn? I swear, I did nothing wrong!" Ingo said, worrying. The Giratina looked puzzled and said, "No, I don't wanna be in his army anyways. I'm Poisontail! Who are you, the Sun Trainer like he said?" Ingo looked at him and sighed, "Yes, I am the Sun Trainer. But it's not good. While I can control the sun at few times, it's a curse. Just..look at this."
Ingo created a little ball of light that turned black and messy. He went from a Chandelure to..
"A Chandelure Trainer?!? Wow!" Poisontail said enthusiastically.
"It's not too great at first. Let's just say I looked like I fused with Slender." Ingo said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Realm RP   Nightmare Realm RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 2:24 pm

A Lucario wakes up in a dark room, confused. "Hello? Anybody here?" Then he sees aura flames past him. A fellow Lucario. The Lucario thought. Looks like someone I can trust. and who knows what is going on. And nothing can stop the Lucario Ninja! Then he follows the trails.
(And for your information, yes I introduced another person. U mad?)
Meanwhile, the Lucario King caught up with Nidorin and Mugen King, noticing a doorway that could be an exit. No. The Lucario King thought. Not leaving them here. Not this time. "Lets move on." Said the Lucario King, turning right.
Loneliness was not far away. He saw a flaming aura path and quietly just walks forward towards it. Then he meets up with the Diglett, scarring it. I forgot. said Loneliness. We kinda left that Diglett behind.
Back to top Go down
FlareFlareon
FlareFlareon

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Realm RP   Nightmare Realm RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 9:03 pm

(If the other Lucario is the other person then idc as long as it can be kept up to date with the rp.)
Back to top Go down
FlareFlareon
FlareFlareon

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Realm RP   Nightmare Realm RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 4:19 pm

The train started to crumble a bit and a part of the ceiling fell down. "Uhh..we're leaving. NOW." Ingo said as he picked up Poisontail and got out of there before it all was crushed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Realm RP   Nightmare Realm RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 6:58 pm

The Lucario King sees the Mewtwo King and 2 Darkrais. The Ninja Lucario caught up, seeing it was him, stopping and bowing. "Ah. My king. Shall we find a way out?" Asked the Lucario Ninja. "No need. The mission here is to find a way to help these guys out." said the Lucario King. "We have worse worries anyways." The Mewtwo King chuckles. "You think you'll find Scorn Giratina EASILY? Prepare to meet the beta version of our latest prodject. Not only does he look like you and fight like you, but he has a few shadow pokemon moves. When we fully put the shadowness in him, he'll know ALL shadow moves. And he also has Psychic-type moves." A replica of the Lucario King immediately was unblocked. The Darkrais and the Mewtwo King left, leaving it behind. But it is not a normal Lucario King clone. It had purple eyes, with psychic aura around him. Cloned from aura, influenced with psychic, and infected by shadowness, it was the most dangerous thing ever to behold. And to think, he was soon to be WORSE.
Back to top Go down
FlareFlareon
FlareFlareon

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Realm RP   Nightmare Realm RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 5:00 pm

(ATTENTION ROLEPLAYERS
It's Ingo here, please read the front page for new info. Well, if anybody is still on this forums..)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Realm RP   Nightmare Realm RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 12:33 pm

The heroes found a door to Lucariopolis. "You know what? I think I'll just walk or fly back to my home." Said the Mugen King. Mugen King, Lucario King, and the Ninja Lucario enters the door, leaving Loneliness with Emmet. (Sorry, but no way I'm going to Lab's fourms)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Realm RP   Nightmare Realm RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nightmare Realm RP
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Pyramid :: Fanfiction :: Riolus Roleplay Center-
Jump to: