Pokemon Pyramid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Pyramid

This is the forums for Pokemon Pyramid Rpg.

RPGHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inCHAT

Nightmare Realm RP

Go down 
+2
Leon071
FlareFlareon
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Bt1229-King of Lucarios
Bt1229-King of Lucarios

Nightmare Realm RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Realm RP   Nightmare Realm RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 1:27 pm

(My guys left 2 doors open)
The Lucario King, with the Mugen Master following behind, believe to have lost the creepypasta characters until Lucario King had a tug on his leg. When he looks down, he was so scared he almost had a heart attack. It was Loneliness. "What are you doing here? I don't care if your a curse or not-" He said. "Which I am not" said Loneliness. The Lucario King continues. "You are still one of those creepypasta characters, and right now they are a threat. Now just stop following us. Or at LEAST tell us who did this." Then Lonliness replied. "It's name is Scorn Giratina." Then the Lucario King responded to the reply. "Then we need to find it. Or else everyone sent here will say their last goodbye. You know what, so-called curse, if you know exactly who this person- which turns out to be a pokemon- is, then you can get on my good side for leading us to the pokemon." This made Loneliness a little happy. "Thank you. I can't tell you how happy I am ri-" He/she was interupted. "But if you play one single joke on us, you Eevee, YOUR TOAST." Said Lucario King. That made Loneliness a little scared. It took 3 hours of Killer Fighting, "Are we there yet?" moments, and Obstacle dodging to reach Scorn Giratina. "Well, well, well. An umbreon, a Shinx that was once human, a Chandelure that was once a trainer, The Lucario King, The Mugen Master, a Diglett, and a curse-" said one of Scorn Giratina's servants. It was a normal Giratina "Oh, come on!" interrupted Loneliness. "-Had finally found us. Now you can all see the end of the line." Then a bunch of Giratinas of all types appeared out of nowhere to form a circle, signing. "I-I think it's Cherish Song. We gotta run!" Said Lucario King. But a psychic energy wall blocks the exit. "I'm glad that he told us your location." Said a Giratina. "He? Who's he?" Lucario King asked. Then everyone hears an evil laugh. It belonged to none other than... (Who do you think it is? Whoever get's it right gets a free pokemon)
Back to top Go down
badgerkid
badgerkid

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Realm RP   Nightmare Realm RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 1:50 pm

(let me guess scorn giratina)
guys we have got to get out of here theres no way we can ake down all of these giratinas.
Back to top Go down
Bt1229-King of Lucarios
Bt1229-King of Lucarios

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Realm RP   Nightmare Realm RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 1:52 pm

(Nope. Someone else give a try)
Lucario King looked around for an exit, but there were none. "There's no way out! BRACE YOURSELVES!!!" he said.
Back to top Go down
badgerkid
badgerkid

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Realm RP   Nightmare Realm RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 2:02 pm

(can we wait until the others are back so we can do the battle with all 4 of us?)
Back to top Go down
Bt1229-King of Lucarios
Bt1229-King of Lucarios

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Realm RP   Nightmare Realm RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 2:04 pm

(Leon-Somewhere;Celestial-Hadn't posted lately;Flareflareon-No idea)
Back to top Go down
badgerkid
badgerkid

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Realm RP   Nightmare Realm RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 2:10 pm

(well ill prefer to wait, it will make the battle more entertaining)
Back to top Go down
Celestial
Celestial

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Realm RP   Nightmare Realm RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 6:04 pm

(I'm here! Should I just randomly pop in?)
Back to top Go down
Bt1229-King of Lucarios
Bt1229-King of Lucarios

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Realm RP   Nightmare Realm RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 6:05 pm

(No worries, you already are there)
Back to top Go down
Celestial
Celestial

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Realm RP   Nightmare Realm RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 6:12 pm

(The Mewtwo king?)
Meena heard an eerie chorus and head towards the voice. The Shinx almost fell over when she got close to find out that there was a group of Giratinas. She pushed through and stood by the Lucario King's side.
"I don't know who you are, or what's happening, but I'm fighting with you." Meena growled through gritted teeth.
Back to top Go down
Bt1229-King of Lucarios
Bt1229-King of Lucarios

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Realm RP   Nightmare Realm RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 6:14 pm

I gotten startled, but then calmed down. He had BIGGER worries. "Calm down Shinx. Did you ever know Celestial and Sift?"
Back to top Go down
Bt1229-King of Lucarios
Bt1229-King of Lucarios

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Realm RP   Nightmare Realm RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 6:14 pm

(BTW yes you are right)
Back to top Go down
Celestial
Celestial

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Realm RP   Nightmare Realm RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 6:16 pm

Meena looked at the Lucario. "Uhh. Who?"
Back to top Go down
Bt1229-King of Lucarios
Bt1229-King of Lucarios

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Realm RP   Nightmare Realm RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 6:18 pm

The Lucario then thought that the Shinx actually DON'T know Celestial. "Nevermind then. Don't fight me though, just look around you. We have bigger problems."
Back to top Go down
Celestial
Celestial

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Realm RP   Nightmare Realm RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 6:20 pm

"I think I noticed." What was a Shinx and a Lucario going to do to a group of Giratinas?
Time to fight.
Back to top Go down
Bt1229-King of Lucarios
Bt1229-King of Lucarios

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Realm RP   Nightmare Realm RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 6:22 pm

Mugen King then sees some sort of device with many buttons. He walks up to it. He presses a big red button that says "Press to give everyone's strongest moves back."
Back to top Go down
Celestial
Celestial

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Realm RP   Nightmare Realm RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 6:23 pm

Meena looked at the button. "Well. That's easier than expected."
Back to top Go down
Bt1229-King of Lucarios
Bt1229-King of Lucarios

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Realm RP   Nightmare Realm RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 6:25 pm

The Mugen Master feels power rushing through him. Then out of nowhere he uses Akuma's ultimate attack on a Giratina, making it faint. "Alright, let's take down these Giratinas!"
Back to top Go down
FlareFlareon
FlareFlareon

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Realm RP   Nightmare Realm RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 9:35 pm

(Before I go on,
WHAT DOES THE FENNEKIN SAY?!?
KAKOW KAKAKAKOW! KAKAKAKOW KAKAKAKOW!
WHAT DOES THE FENNEKIN SAY?!)
Ingo woke from a random daze like dream to find that he was STILL a Chandelure. He has his necktie at least. "Ugh...all I remember was seeing a gap open up and Midna saying something..."
He looked out and saw a bit of light and then a large explosion. Ingo rushed out and sa a Giratina, a white and black Slender-like one..
..Giratinas are grey, but this one is-
He charged up an overheat knowing who this was from a battle that he had fought ,with his brother and using their Pokemon,with this Giratina:
A young Scorn Giratina or a Giratina Pawn.
Back to top Go down
http://yoi.com
Bt1229-King of Lucarios
Bt1229-King of Lucarios

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Realm RP   Nightmare Realm RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 9:40 pm

The Lucario King smirks. "Now that we have our powers back, let's get them."
Back to top Go down
badgerkid
badgerkid

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Realm RP   Nightmare Realm RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 11:48 am

a young giratina charges at nidorin, he panics and uses the fist move that comes to mind, pin needle, but this time it was far more efficient than usual, the pins(which had become more like spikes) shot rapidly from his head, hitting the charging giratina's face with strength that was beyond his power. The recoils, and blinded by the pins crashes into the wall, which then collapses on him.
"well that button sure was conveniently placed"
suddenly a flurry of shadowballs come from the rubble, and with his newfound agility nidorin dodges them all and as one last huge shadowball comes straight for him he tackles it sending it back to were it came. and with a roar the giratina faints.
Back to top Go down
Bt1229-King of Lucarios
Bt1229-King of Lucarios

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Realm RP   Nightmare Realm RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 1:10 pm

The Lucario King smashes 10 Giratinas into Scorn Giratina, making all of them faint. All of a sudden, a golden door with the word "Exit" on it. Testing to see it as a trap, Lucario King opens the door. A light flashes. It looked like a doorway to multiple locations. A Mugen Arena. Jhoto. Kanto. Unova. Celedon City. Lucariopolis. Lucariopolis... Lucario King will finally go back home. "Ladies first." He said with a smile, letting Midna and Meena through the door. Ingo follows behind. Nindorin also goes through. Loneliness sighed. "I guess it's back to being called a curse." Then Loneliness left. Before the Mugen Master left, Lucario King held out his hand. Then they shook hands. Then the Mugen Master/King left inside. Comming in last, Lucario King looked behind, remembering the adventure and wondering what's next. Then he goes in the door. As soon as it closes, the door dissapears. Although, the Mewtwo King managed to go through before it left.
Epilogue of My Part:
The Mugen King is getting ready for the next match. As he gets pumped, he remembers his hardest challenge, thanking Lucario King for the help.
Loneliness is sitting in Celedon City, ignored and unliked. He may have been a half-hero in the Dream World, but now back at home, he is just another lonely pokemon. (What? Endings don't have to ALWAYS be happy)
The Mewtwo King, in shadow yet waits for an attack. A servant, also in shadow, says "We *BLOCKED FOR SPOILERS*." The Mewtwo King smiled. "Good. Get us more. We must prepare for our plans." A screen fades to black, with an evil laugh going off.
Bt1229, the Lucario King, is his throne, waiting for new adventures to come his way.
Back to top Go down
Leon071
Leon071

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Realm RP   Nightmare Realm RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 6:30 pm

(sorry i havent post in awhile.)
Back to top Go down
badgerkid
badgerkid

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Realm RP   Nightmare Realm RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 12:45 am

(we can't end it there we havent even battled scorn giratina, found out why we're here or even where we ar,you can go to your city but i think the rest of us should stay, if it's ok with the others, that door only goes to lucariopolis)

well there goes our best fighter, c'mon you three, lets see if we can get to the end of this tunnel.
Back to top Go down
Bt1229-King of Lucarios
Bt1229-King of Lucarios

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Realm RP   Nightmare Realm RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 7:34 am

(OK, but that means that I now only control my Mugen Fighter Character and Loneliness for only a few parts)
The Mugen King stood there in scilence. "...It was a trick door. I should've known that the Scorn Giratina that was smashed was fake. That did tell us why he wouldn't talk." The Mugen King stood there for a few more seconds and looked at Loneliness. "Lucario King said no tricks. But at least we have our powers back, so now I can end you, right here, right now." Loneliness was scared. "I promise you, I didn't know he was tricking us!" Mugen King was not happy. "I don't care, you furball! I don't care how much you helped, but now you are on your own!" Then Mugen King seperated from Loneliness. "Guys, wait up!" Mugen King tries to catch up to the group.
Back to top Go down
badgerkid
badgerkid

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Realm RP   Nightmare Realm RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 2:24 pm

nidorin runs up to the two and takes loneliness,
"calm down mugen, the poor creature hasnt done anything wrong!"
he couldn't let the innocent pokemon die before him to the hands of his own team mate.
(also next time we are in a battle against giratinas, could you let the rest of us beat them too, i think 2 per person s enough.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Realm RP   Nightmare Realm RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nightmare Realm RP
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Pyramid :: Fanfiction :: Riolus Roleplay Center-
Jump to: